Sauron's Super-Duper Mega Intergalactic Dominion Guide Version 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

67chrome

09-07-2012

Oh neat, pretty stellar guide
It's really interesting to see the various builds and notes on champions, I'll have to start experimenting with some of these.

serratedblade

09-10-2012

bump

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

To the top with you.

Mylaur

09-14-2012

You did a very good job about your guide, well done.
Can you update it ? (new champs, rengar jayce ect...)

Thank you.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

to the top!

Namelesss One

09-22-2012

I have some questions about piecemeal crit. What sorts of build orders would you generally recommend? I think that there would be at least two general build orders (one for TF included, and one without it).

If that's too broad, here are some smaller questions:
1. If building TF, is it generally better to rush it, or to intersperse it with other items like brualizer and executioners?
2. What component of TF do you generally start with?
3. Would you recommend buying the vampiric scepter fairly early and then completing it later?
4. At what point do you generally buy atma's? Do you buy the chainmail early and complete it later?
5. Not really a piecemeal crit question, but how do you use Ghost Blade's active? (chasing, team fights, 1v1? save it or use it every time it's up.
6. Do you generally finish your boots first or get a major component first?

Judge Arcadia

09-22-2012

Sauron, I watched one of your matches that was being showcased by the LoL Client, and I must say. You sir are an amazing player and are worth the credit you give yourself.

Sauron

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namelesss One View Post
I have some questions about piecemeal crit. What sorts of build orders would you generally recommend? I think that there would be at least two general build orders (one for TF included, and one without it).

If that's too broad, here are some smaller questions:
1. If building TF, is it generally better to rush it, or to intersperse it with other items like brualizer and executioners?
2. What component of TF do you generally start with?
3. Would you recommend buying the vampiric scepter fairly early and then completing it later?
4. At what point do you generally buy atma's? Do you buy the chainmail early and complete it later?
5. Not really a piecemeal crit question, but how do you use Ghost Blade's active? (chasing, team fights, 1v1? save it or use it every time it's up.
6. Do you generally finish your boots first or get a major component first?
Either start with Boots+Prospector's, or do the near-equivalent of Boots+Phage components. Work towards Brutalizer and complete that first, and usually upgrade boots after but that depends on the game.

Complete Phage as your first component, then see if you need life steal or defense before buying into Sheen or Zeal components (depends on your champ, usually Sheen). Chain Mail is an easy buy if you're planning for Atma's later anyways. Vamp Scepter is usually gotten early on bot lane champs because botlane, but toplane can hold off to around TF completion.

Rushbuy the remainder of TF. Again, see if you need any other components' immediate effects before upgrading to Ghostblade. Sometimes EC will need to come first.

HotCheeks

09-25-2012

Hey Sauron I didn't take the time to read the whole thread up to this point, but your Diana build/snippet is rather uhm.... Blank.

It's like the template is there but the Diana information is not.

Lol Queue pops.

Anyways props to you for the guide.

Sazdek

09-29-2012

bumpin