Broken Glass (Void Story, Very Closed RP, Hide the children!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Eric floats along with the two, an aura of thick black surrounds him showing that he truly was changed for now. He looks at his surroundings checking every little thing. Though under all of this lies the true main goal that he needed to do. No matter how changed he will become, his goal will not.

"I need to ask.....this domain we are going to, is it a big major one?"
Glass stays quiet just listening in as the Lizard sort of brings its hand to its chin, thinking...

"Hmm, that depends on what you mean. I will tell you that there isn't any major place for Voidborn, each domain tends to conflict and fight for territory at all times. And since the Void is effectively indefinite, the size of the Domain might not matter all that much..."

"Although, it is often the case that some Domains tend to linger together, the 'city' we are headed to is no exception and often attracts a couple of other domains nearby, not necessarily as enemies but rather keeping a 'hands-off' policy for one another..."

The Lizard seems really insightful, very knowledgeable about the inner workings in this realm.

"But...if you are curious, the place isn't insignificant. I am wondering why you asked such a weird question though."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-22-2012

Eric shrugs as he looks around.

"I am always curious in many ways. One has to have some knowledge of what he is doing? Now why are we going to this specific domain?"

Sykper

09-22-2012

The Red Lizard smiled-

"For two reasons. First, it is still technically a city, there is bound to be information or rumors floating about. This helps us find what we all are looking for, you and your 'sorcerer' and Glass's little issue involving the Void targeting him, someone or something is bound to know who or what spread information about this guy here. The sooner we dispose of those responsible, the sooner Glass is free, and by extension, these accursed spikes in my back are removed."

"The second reason...you will have to see for yourself. There is a reason why it is called a city and not a warzone..."

The party is approaching a giant area of a grayish red pigment...

"...like the domain in front of us now. Figures, our first domain we have to pass through happens to be a place of war, the color red indicates battle and the color gray indicates death. The size of it..."

The lizard looks up and down, and to the sides, the area is encompassing it all...

"...indicates a huge battle is always present...interesting. So, shadow-man, do you have any objections to probably cutting down many Voidborn?"

TheShadowOfChaos

09-22-2012

Eric listens to the lizard speak. It seemed like a logical explanation of it all but then it was worrying to think if a whole city of voidborn decided to turn on the group. Though he hoped the denizens of such a city would be more docile then their other brethren. Seeing the first domain, Eric call upon Demonicus to come forth.

"We will be glad to cut them down, however we must charge through the battle and proceed onward without anymore delay."

Sykper

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Eric listens to the lizard speak. It seemed like a logical explanation of it all but then it was worrying to think if a whole city of voidborn decided to turn on the group. Though he hoped the denizens of such a city would be more docile then their other brethren. Seeing the first domain, Eric call upon Demonicus to come forth.

"We will be glad to cut them down, however we must charge through the battle and proceed onward without anymore delay."
The lizard turns his eyes to Glass, who simply looks determined at the gray space in front of him.

"You seem awfully quiet boy, worried?" The lizard scoffs but Glass shakes his head-

"No. The sooner this is all done with the better. Nothing will stop me."

"Very well, we descend-"

Glass floats down to the gray area, he reaches a hand out and it passes into the Domain, he looks back at Eric and nods as the rest of Glass enters the domain with the Red Lizard.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-22-2012

Eric follows the two into the domain along with Demonicus who has already prepared for the showers of blood he was going to cause. He listens closely only to hear combat.

E: "Let's hope these void guys don't cause us too much trouble."
D: "Blood will be spilled either way, my rage shall descend upon them."

Sykper

09-22-2012

Glass and the Red Lizard enter first, the gravity shifts to normal, as they fall onto something soft, like grass. It was a good landing so there was no injuries, but when Glass looks the grass he perceived is much more gray...in fact, the entire color of this Domain seems a bit off, everything is on a gray-scale except for himself and the Red Lizard, seems like colors of outsiders are kept in check. Eric and the others shortly come into the domain as well as they fall gently. The landscape seems to be largely hills and knolls. In the distance one can hear the cries of fierce fighting.

A deafening roar is heard and the ground quakes somewhat, and stops. The fighting heats up, and it is in the direction where the Red Lizard indicated they must go.

"Sounds like a real battle is going on over there...I said we might have to fight, but if we could avoid battles, that would prove advantageous to us no? I don't sense...anything terribly dangerous here, but the presences fighting are strong, and in conflict."

The Lizard looks to Eric and the others-

"What say you shadow-man?"

TheShadowOfChaos

09-22-2012

Eric looks at the landscape only to smile brightly. This terrain would prove to be a suitable place for large scale battles and also good view while traveling through the place. Demonicus wanted to charge towards the sound but his intellect and mind knew it would be a bad choice. Eric just continues to scan before turning back to the lizard and Glass. The roar was a bit...worrying.

E: "We should try to avoid getting attention from any of the combatants, but if our walk needs to pass through the fight. Me and Demonicus here will help fight our way out."

Sykper

09-22-2012

"I agree, we have no time to waste, even if the Void currently is traveling faster in time to Runeterra's, I don't want to linger here."

Glass says, his empowered eyes looking back and forth...

"Very well, let's try going around-"

Glass and the Lizard, to avoid the battle straight ahead of them, go more to the right in a diagonal, using the somewhat tall hills of this grassy plain as cover. The sounds of battle get louder, the noises are not even remotely normal and sound like wicked beasts beating on hard iron and rending flesh. As Eric and his crew follow carefully, something flies over them and lands on the ground, it is...a head. It looks human save the multiple eyes and fangs for its mouth. Greenish blue blood is spread over the ground near them away from the conflict, this Voidborn died instantly but its orange pupils look at them and then perish forever...

TheShadowOfChaos

09-22-2012

Eric and Demonicus heard the sounds of battle only to be entertained by the noise. As the head flies over, the two readied for anything only to chuckle amongst themselves at it. However they wondered what threw the head over in the first place.

E: "Seems like decapitating is still common even in the Void it seems."