LoL Inaugural Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoYellow4U

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

if i dont bump then no one will and no one will see it so i bump every hour till the tourny

NoYellow4U

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

ive got 14 teams to join so far so bumping is working

NoYellow4U

09-20-2012

bump

NoYellow4U

09-20-2012

bump

NoYellow4U

09-21-2012

bump

NoYellow4U

09-21-2012

bump

NoYellow4U

09-22-2012

bump

Mr Fisti

09-22-2012

I've got the team registered, but the members of my team aren't on CG, I believe, so I'm not sure how to add them to it

NoYellow4U

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggaeRosto1394 View Post
I've got the team registered, but the members of my team aren't on CG, I believe, so I'm not sure how to add them to it
They need to create accounts and i believe they just press the apply to join team button on the team main page and you as the leader accept them in, its near the top left of the team page.

NoYellow4U

09-22-2012

bump