Inside Design: the Evolution of Kha’Zix

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DNAgent

09-21-2012

They should've made an item that only Kha'Zix could use (and use only once) which would be an item called "Rare Candy". He would eat it (wouldn't waste a item slot after use) and he would gain 1 level. That item would help him evolve faster.

madf0x

09-21-2012

Hmm this may be the first time that I wont wait to see if a champ is balanced or not, and will instead go right ahead and buy him on day one.

Why? Because of reasons.

Delnoir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Words cannot describe how excited I am for Kha'zix. I don't think I've been this hyped for champions since Graves, Talon, and Xerath.

Goruko

09-21-2012

His "evolving" is pretty much the same as syndra's passive.

Edit:I still like it.It's still pretty cool none the less(loving the animation changes), but it's still a recycled ability from syndra's passive.Maybe change syndra's passive?

Ryonok

09-21-2012

I really love this champion . Definitely gonna play him!

Taliesin

09-21-2012

Pretty much a must-buy. Out comes the wallet...

Nicksiren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Scyther ~> Scizor evo = awesome.

Icwutudidthare Riot!

Edit: 35.5 hour concept art drawing time? HOLY **** BATMAN

DeathByWasabi

09-21-2012

3rd and last form looks the same, just the color is different.

Cyraken

09-21-2012

I can not WAIT to play him!!

Reathien

09-21-2012

Kha'Zix is bad and you should feel bad Riot.
You wasted such an amazing opportunity to make a complex and high skill capped character with a fun design. Instead of making him good, you made another rengar with a half-assed evolution system.
By making his Q only significantly increased in its bonus damage to isolated targets (25-50 attack range is not that amazing with a stealth and gap closer) you make it APPEAR like you have choice, but since lategame isolated targets dont exist in teamfights, and only evolving it early to gank cripples your other abilities, its not going to be taken by anyone, meaning you can upgrade all your other abilities and not suffer a thing. You gave an illusion of choice which should be insulting anyone here who thinks they're good.
Second, evolution should be based on what you use. Like seriously, giving you a conscious menu-based way to "evolve" is silly and an easy way out.
I personally believe this champion is a slap in the face. He is a copy/paste of rengar with wasted potential all for the sake of finishing their AvP theme.
Please Riot, this champion should be postponed, given to a new designer(s) and be redone, the champion you have presented us with is an INSULT.