Losing Streak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acidic

09-18-2012

Ok so if you know all that Syndra actually shouldn't be hard to use if you give her some practice. What's your problem with her?

Zeratoth

09-19-2012

apparently the problem is that she honestly sucks.
I just found out she has a 24% win rate. thats the lowest of any champ in the game.

explains a lot. Hopefully riot buffs her heavily. I like the ideas of how she works a LOT.

Cardiac Kid

09-19-2012

Want to get out of the losing streak? Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjoBjHCN6ho&feature=plcp

Strixie

09-21-2012

Try this simple trick.

Ignore everyone the moment you get in the game (actually open tab and click the chat button to silence them). Put on some music. Listening to 5's players is psychological... all the negativity starts to mess with you.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Yeah... not communicating with your team and not being able to see their MIA calls will definitely help you out. [/sarcasm]

madf0x

09-21-2012

Of course leaving in the middle of a game should be a bannable offense. As others have said real life emergencies dont pop up often enough to get you banned. It became a bannable offense because of how often losing one person makes your whole team lose the game. You think its only annoying? Say that when your team and the enemy are dead even, and then your adc drops out at 30 minutes. You arent recovering from that. Baron isnt going to save you. Thats game right there.

And yes, not getting to lvl 30 in 6 months is slow. Like someone else mentioned earlier, I as well got to lvl 30 in less than a month, then I played a few ranked games and wow, pre-30 really does mean nothing. Its an extended tutorial to be honest. And to be frank you might just be too casual to become good at this game. No Im not saying you shouldnt play it, nor am I saying you shouldnt have fun, but LoL is a highly competitive game and has spawned a highly competitive scene that rivals or even trumps a lot of professional 'e-sports'. Its become this way because of a high skill and knowledge cap and a focus on team work.

Thats just something you need to keep in mind while asking youreself "Why am I not consistently doing well in this game?"

Zeratoth

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by madf0x View Post
Of course leaving in the middle of a game should be a bannable offense. As others have said real life emergencies dont pop up often enough to get you banned. It became a bannable offense because of how often losing one person makes your whole team lose the game. You think its only annoying? Say that when your team and the enemy are dead even, and then your adc drops out at 30 minutes. You arent recovering from that. Baron isnt going to save you. Thats game right there.
and then you lose a GAME.
you dont lose money, or a limb, or whatever. its a game.
Again, I have had games where we win with a disconnect. I've had many MORE games where the disconnect does indeed screw us over utterly. And its just a game. So I don't get mad. Dissapointed? sure. but do I feel that daring to leave a GAME means they shouldn't get to play that game anymore? no. Even if they do just leave for no good reason, much less an emergency or disconnect.
The standard player attitude is that players should prioritize their teammates FAR over themselves. no. sorry. random people online aren't worth that. Get over yourselves, get over it, its a god. dammed. game.

sorry to be rude but come ON.

gg4agentpiplup

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
Practice your skillshots in bot games - if you can't master Syndra's, it may not be worthwhile to use her.

That said, not being level 30 means you really don't have very much experience with the game. I have something like 400 wins, and I don't have much experience with the game yet. There are alot of skills that you'll develop over time.

As far as complaining during the game - don't do it. Especially when you're contributing to losing. Best thing you can do is admit you're making mistakes, as that makes it slightly harder for other players to yell at you, since they can see you're already aware of your errors. Don't blame anyone else - congratulate good and successful play, and otherwise keep your hands on QWER.

Good luck.
dnt u mean keep your hands on your d***