I'm tired of facing Diana, Darius, and Jayce bot

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColdFireBeast

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
I'm out of ELO hell...lol. Before Lolmatches died I was 1800.

I want to get out of tryhard hell.

Nunu is teh winnar!

Tryhard Hell (trahy hahrd hel)
noun
The ELO range in which League of Legends players are not in the Top 100 players, but good enough to spam over powered champions (or try hard to) and obtain higher than a 50% win rate, thereby inflating their true ELO.
Well first of all, Elo is not an acronym. I hate seeing that. I'm not sure precisely what you mean here by "true Elo." This is a competitive game based on using particular sets of champions to move and win. You refusing to play what wins games doesn't make you a better player, it in fact makes you a legitimately worse player. It would be akin to playing on a soccer team and you refusing to pull your fastest players off the bench for forward (Repeat that for running back for American football), and THEN complaining that the other team is not their true skill for refusing to to bench their best players.
Does that seem logical to you? Because it shouldn't.

GrignardTS

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFireBeast View Post
THEN complaining that the other team is not their true skill for refusing to to bench their best players.
Complaining?

I'm complaining about facing the same three bottoms over...and over...and over again. Nothing more. Gets boring.

Play this game for fun. Could care less about raising my ELO or the things you guys speak of. Dominion doesn't even have ranked yet. Which when it does this will be irrelevant anyway.

Just figured since it is about a...I don't know....70% chance to face one of these three bottom I should know how to counter them.

Man... elitists are starting to come here. Dominion must be getting more popular.

MyDeadGrandma

09-21-2012

-Play said heroes
-Find out who does good and bad against them
-Apply knowledge and adjust when facing said heroes

GrignardTS

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
-Play said heroes
-Find out who does good and bad against them
-Apply knowledge and adjust when facing said heroes
New to forums?

Usually question are asked and insightful people answer.

MyDeadGrandma

09-21-2012

Not my fault if you cant see good advice right in front of your nose.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

09-21-2012

I like Zyra. She does okay against Jayce and Darius. Never played against a Dianna. I think she has advantage early game on Jayce, but Jayce will out scale her. She can also stalemate Yorick.

I think AD Malzahar would do well, but I don't play him so this is just guessing.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFireBeast View Post
You refusing to play what wins games doesn't make you a better player, it in fact makes you a legitimately worse player. It would be akin to playing on a soccer team and you refusing to pull your fastest players off the bench for forward (Repeat that for running back for American football), and THEN complaining that the other team is not their true skill for refusing to to bench their best players.
What's the point in playing broken champions in solo queue? Jayce is always banned in tournament play so you aren't practicing anything useful by playing him.

Vesh

Game Designer

09-21-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

AD Malz GO!

Decoylegends

09-21-2012

ban them

Reikken

09-21-2012

If you want to carry your way out of low elo, spam assassins, high damage bruisers, and APs that are good duelists. At least that's the easiest for me.