Ask Jayce anything.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post

*Lulu twitches her head upwards and jumps on top of the bed. she smiles widely while holding the magazine*

WHY should I GET out?? are you TRYING to hiiiiide SOMETHING??? and ALSO-

*she points at the magazine*

why was THIS UNDER your BED??? and why is IT on PAGE 30-36 has ONLY has HUMAN GUYS IN IT???

*Lulu opens to the page and tilts her head in confusion*

seriously!! its like THEY are just POSING there and DOING nothing.
Human guys? Jayce was confused, he did not know there was gay content in his magazine.

"LULU! There is something humans call privacy and you are invading it!

THUNDERING BLOW!

Jayce overlooks Lulu fly out his window and quickly runs to the magazine. He picks it up and throws it into the fireplace...

Ask The Ebil

09-20-2012

((This right here made my day.))

SuperMan Pix

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Human guys? Jayce was confused, he did not know there was gay content in his magazine.

"LULU! There is something humans call privacy and you are invading it!

THUNDERING BLOW!

Jayce overlooks Lulu fly out his window and quickly runs to the magazine. He picks it up and throws it into the fireplace...

*Lulu took the hammer blow with her bones crunching against the force. she flies straight into the widow but immideatly stops due to her dress getting caught by a shard of glass.*

*several pieces of glass impales her abdomen, causing blood to trickle down the window. Lulu is not moving as the blood starts to pool*

Ask the Defender

09-21-2012

Quote:

*Lulu took the hammer blow with her bones crunching against the force. she flies straight into the widow but immideatly stops due to her dress getting caught by a shard of glass.*

*several pieces of glass impales her abdomen, causing blood to trickle down the window. Lulu is not moving as the blood starts to pool*
Jayce hears ambulance noises outside and looks out the window. He sees a near-dead Lulu flooding with blood.

"Wha?!"

Jayce gapes in horror and proceeds to start crying and mutters "what have i done?"

Jayce thinks of a plan to escape.

((seriously, should I make a workshop thread?))

SuperMan Pix

09-22-2012

Quote:
Jayce hears ambulance noises outside and looks out the window. He sees a near-dead Lulu flooding with blood.

"Wha?!"

Jayce gapes in horror and proceeds to start crying and mutters "what have i done?"

Jayce thinks of a plan to escape.

((seriously, should I make a workshop thread?))
*despite the obvious wounds, Lulu slowly crawls towards Jayce and grabs one of his legs. She smiles insanely at the Defender of Tomorrow*

ahahahaAAHAHAHAHAHA-*cough*-AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

*Lulu holds on to Jayce's legs tightly*

Ask the Defender

09-23-2012

Quote:
*despite the obvious wounds, Lulu slowly crawls towards Jayce and grabs one of his legs. She smiles insanely at the Defender of Tomorrow*

ahahahaAAHAHAHAHAHA-*cough*-AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

*Lulu holds on to Jayce's legs tightly*
"Lulu! What are you-! STAHP LAUGHING!"

Jayce pulls his leg out from Lulu's insane grip

Ask Koggy Maw

09-23-2012

Kog'maw enters in Jayce's house with a light while doing the ambulance noise. Then, he stops to make noise, because he noticed that Lulu was gripping Jayce's leg in the same time she was laughing.

''Uuuuuh. Koggy thinks that we are in wrong place. Have fun Juicy with Lulu!'' He says while Kog'maw begins to leave Jayce alone with Lulu.

Paltala

09-23-2012

((THIS IS BRILLIANT! Cracking up right now!))

SuperMan Pix

09-25-2012

Quote:
"Lulu! What are you-! STAHP LAUGHING!"

Jayce pulls his leg out from Lulu's insane grip

*Lulu grabs Jayce's leg with her second hand, continuing her crazed laughter*

AHAHA...you...KILLED....me....ahahaha...NOW....i.. ..will MAKE sure....that YOU....will never...KNOW TRUE PEACE AGAIN!!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

*it should be noted that a sizeable amount of blood is stained on Jayce's pants*

Ask the Defender

09-25-2012

Quote:

*Lulu grabs Jayce's leg with her second hand, continuing her crazed laughter*

AHAHA...you...KILLED....me....ahahaha...NOW....i.. ..will MAKE sure....that YOU....will never...KNOW TRUE PEACE AGAIN!!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

*it should be noted that a sizeable amount of blood is stained on Jayce's pants*
Jayce struggles to knock Lulu away but fails to do so thanks to her insane grip. Jayce collapses on the ground for no apparent reason. He then proceeds to become a squirrel.