Meta breakers being banned.

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 37
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bigolfish

09-20-2012

I hate Teemo more than I am capable of describing. I hate having him on the enemy team because mushrooms piss me off and I hate having him on my team because I don't think he brings enough to a team fight.

I feel like if the other four players ALL object to you doing something you should at least consider doing something else, regardless of how well you perform.

Still, I feel like you don't deserve the ban.

+1

Pacifist Dalek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Definitely email support, one of the Reds was saying in another thread that anyone who gets incorrectly snagged by the queue dodge bans should e-mail support.

OverTheBlueSky

09-20-2012

so you're in the top .01%. That's even worse than being in the 1%, and no one cares about them

Arisalisa

09-20-2012

picking a teemo mid is not "breaking the meta". Other than that i support lol.

The Legend Of

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoChatMeansNoBan View Post
I'm an enthusiast Teemo player
Theres the reason for your ban, not dodging games.

AngusSama

09-20-2012

I was under the impression that you were banned when I started reading this post. If you weren't banned then this post is useless and the title a lie.

Quote:
Now, Riot might be invited to ban me
Guys he hasn't been banned yet, he's just assuming it's coming because people dodge his games. This thread is pointless.

NoChatMeansNoBan

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusSama View Post
I was under the impression that you were banned when I started reading this post. If you weren't banned then this post is useless and the title a lie.
I'm banned for three days, which is okay because sometimes I say a "OMG OMG REPORT TEEMO, hahaha I carried you" now and then so I probably deserve the ban, but still... I'm being banned for another reason..

AngusSama

09-20-2012

Quote:
I'm banned for three days, which is okay because sometimes I say a "OMG OMG REPORT TEEMO, hahaha I carried you" now and then so I probably deserve the ban, but still... I'm being banned for another reason..
Ok well post your reform card and prove it was for people dodging that you got banned and not something you got reported for, and I will agree there is a problem here.

Namulith

09-20-2012

I do the same thing with Nidalee, I pick her, they assume I'm top and try to counter me top, then I go mid

NoChatMeansNoBan

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusSama View Post
Ok well post your reform card and prove it was for people dodging that you got banned and not something you got reported for, and I will agree there is a problem here.
No reform cards were given for Dodge Suspensions.

You're kind of annoying, Angus.

12345612 ... 37