Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Riven

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaylnmarou View Post
Riven, why are you so against the sexy bunny costume? It makes you look less like a blood thirsty warrior and more like a huggable lovable.... bunny? Well I for one think your bunny costume is very cute and I say it suits you well :3 Although thats just me, maybe you have other opinions. Oh hehe im 1538 IP before I can use you as my personal champion. Trust me ill treat you well and minimalize the ammount of deaths you recieve, because im sure being killed and ressurected must be painful and boring. I for one, cant wait for a new costume for you
It is demeaning, revealing, embarrassing, serves no purpose but to pander to the lewd thoughts of summoners, and reminds me of my failure to stop Noxus from falling deeper into darkness...

I want nothing to do with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
*ahem*

Our anchor's aweigh and our sails are all set.
Bold Riven, oh, boom-a-lay!
The folks we are leaving, we'll never forget.
Bold Riven, oh, gone away!

Goodbye, me darling. Goodbye, me dear, oh,
Bold Riven, oh, boom-a-lay!
Goodbye, me darling. Goodbye, me dear, oh,
Bold Riven, oh, gone away!

Wake up dear Exile and don't look so glum.
By Lunar Revel time you'll be drinking hot rum.

The rain it is raining now all the day long.
And the northerly wind, it does blow so strong.

We're outward and bound for their judgement day.
Get bending, me boys, it's a hell of a way!

Thinking of you, Riven~.
Another enjoyable tune, Miss Fortune... Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
You may not hold it against me, but I hold it against myself. I am a protector, Riven. I go out of my way to prevent serious injury to others, not needlessly cause them..

In any rate, I will wait if I so have to.

- Leona
I will look forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefullyapro View Post
Well...Please don't hate me but to be honest, I may have summoned you once or twice or nearly every battle with you in your bunny costume, BUT once I've earned it, I'll summon you in your redeemed outfit. It's much better anyways.

And for the why we summon you in bunny form, personally I only do it because it intimidates the other summoners. As for those other summoners, Zaylnmarou answered that for you.
I don't see how such an awful thing can be intimidating...

hopefullyapro

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post

I don't see how such an awful thing can be intimidating...
Well it's the concept of wearing something other than your norm.

Zaylnmarou

09-20-2012

Miss Riven... Why did you have to burn me so? I can kinda understand if they put me in a spandex swim atire, but... Ahh hell never mind I see where your coming from. If you could choose your next costume what would it be and why Riven?

Ask Riven

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefullyapro View Post
Well it's the concept of wearing something other than your norm.
Simply changing attire by itself does not make one more disturbing or intimidating...especially when it involves something as irritating as rabbit ears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaylnmarou View Post
Miss Riven... Why did you have to burn me so? I can kinda understand if they put me in a spandex swim atire, but... Ahh hell never mind I see where your coming from. If you could choose your next costume what would it be and why Riven?
Something more linked to my style and ability... Perhaps something with a little more armor, to make me look more commanding, to accentuate my abilities as a fighter, and not simply make me look "cute and cuddly" or show off my femininity...

Heil Teemo

09-20-2012

Scourge of Ionia,

Or would you prefer Riven?

Scourge. What do you think of the League's newest arrival, Syndra? Surely you have more insight than most into our esteemed Ionian champions.

Evelynn

Ask Fortune

09-20-2012

Quote:
Another enjoyable tune, Miss Fortune... Thank you.
Thanks, thanks, no problem. Have you ever been on a ship? Like, really been on one, right on the deck, at sea, hair blowing in the cool, salty breeze?

Ask Riven

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Scourge of Ionia,

Or would you prefer Riven?

Scourge. What do you think of the League's newest arrival, Syndra? Surely you have more insight than most into our esteemed Ionian champions.

Evelynn
*Riven tears this letter in half before crumpling it into a ball and throwing it across her quarters. And the Widowmaker questioned why Riven continued to dislike her?*

Quote:
Thanks, thanks, no problem. Have you ever been on a ship? Like, really been on one, right on the deck, at sea, hair blowing in the cool, salty breeze?
When I returned from Ionia, I managed to gain passage on a small fishing vessel bound for Bilgewater. I remember it being an uneventful journey. My stomach did not handle the seas well, however...

Ask Fortune

09-21-2012

Quote:
When I returned from Ionia, I managed to gain passage on a small fishing vessel bound for Bilgewater. I remember it being an uneventful journey. My stomach did not handle the seas well, however...
...bah, you landlubbers are all the same. I was gonna offer you a sightseeing tour... well, have you tried ginger? It's supposed to work wonders for wussy stomachs like yours.

Ask Riven

09-21-2012

Quote:
...bah, you landlubbers are all the same. I was gonna offer you a sightseeing tour... well, have you tried ginger? It's supposed to work wonders for wussy stomachs like yours.
That is a very kind offer, but... I find my feet do better when planted firmly on solid ground.

Zaylnmarou

09-22-2012

Why are you so focused on fighting and such, when you could be focused on a love life? Why are you avoiding a thing like that? Surely you have someone in mind Miss Riven.