Sona's League Judgment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taenshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2010

How exactly can she be given a judgment when she cannot speak? The most crucial part of a judgment is the commentary and self reflection that a hero has about the entire experience and what is happening.

Sona clearly cannot communicate beyond her music so....?

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

09-16-2010

Internal thought and emotions are often conveyed by music. The Judgement can manipulate the mind and cause thoughts in their patient's minds. I'm sure that the team has something very awesome planned for her League Judgement.

Dracorya

09-16-2010

You'd be surprised how expressive music can be, a lot of emotions and feelings can be expressed purely through sound.

Irongrinder

09-16-2010

Mental communication. One who does not speak will probably have a lot running through their mind.

OtavioB

09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irongrinder View Post
One who does not speak will probably have a lot running through their mind.
rammus

KalosCast

09-16-2010

Sign language?

Taenshi

09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irongrinder View Post
Mental communication. One who does not speak will probably have a lot running through their mind.
I dunno even telepathically letting us know what she is thinking would detract from the character somewhat in my opinion. One of the most interesting aspects of her is the simple fact that she cannot communicate, reading her mind to get some conversation out of her would feel cheap and poorly executed.

JawKneeYu

09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtavioB View Post
rammus
that sounds like it would make a lot of sense, but no. Rammus rolls. silly.

SethCypher

09-16-2010

Most of the judgements thus far have mostly been composed of what the champion is thinking, feeling and telling us their gestures indicating their current mood and take on the situation. I find the dialogue in the judgments to be minimal and thus it will not be too hard for us to understand what Sona would be trying to convey.

Aqueel

09-17-2010

I thought one of the key aspects of the judgement was the "opening of the mind".

The summoners are linked to champions through their mind, and can see and feel all the champions see or feel.

Dialogue is not necessary for the judgement.