New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pheṇm

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara55 View Post
So were only getting 3 refunds per account lifetime? .-. Srsly? I think everybody enjoy if we got 3 new refunds we month and if we didnt use it that month it expires.Would have been better
Considering they only release 1 champion a month now, 3 refunds a month is rather stupid.

"Meh I'm bored of this skin now... Oh **** I can refund it... NEW SKIN TIME!"

King Hopeheart

09-19-2012

Dang I wish it would date back to everything we bought cause I have some pretty bad skins I made misstakes buying T.T

Psyjinx

Recruiter

09-19-2012

I now have 3k RP I wasted in my earlier levels. Awesome!

Thanks Riot!

Adnakhiel

09-19-2012

XD I just refunded Sona that i bought with IP because I had the promo-card from Pax-prime but I used it before i knew this was coming out so now I wasted one of my 3 uses the Arcade Sona skin and No Sona so far I think this is working out really well for me.

lordzenchi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

After we use up the 3 tokens will we still be able to request refunds via support?

Edit: Just saw the FAQ... once all 3 credits are used up you will not get any refund AT ALL after that even if you contact support. I don't like this.

Angus The Mighty

09-19-2012

That 90 day limitation is kind of depressing. If I could trade in my annie in wonderland skin for even half price that would be grand, even if it was for all 3 of my refunds because it is just lackluster compared to every other skin.

Waiting for annie update.

FreakinEpic808

09-19-2012

I refunded hecarim i just dont like him, plkus hes on sale :P

Siyanor

09-19-2012

Too bad it's been way longer than 90 days since I bought Viktor... I only want to refund him so I don't keep getting him in ARAM...

Got a little IP back on my Garen purchase, though.

EclipseNova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

yay i was able to refund darius now i can someone worth getting

JamesBun

09-19-2012

What if i have second thoughts on my last refund? lol. I should have refunded the champ and not the skin for more rp. Am i able to change my last refund?