New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hazanshu

09-19-2012

THANKS so much and I hope you respond to me..I sent in a player ticket but they said no ..last time for the syndra and the rune page thing. Thing is even though I want to refund synra I can't get the two runepages ._. any luck here or am i stuck with a double mistiming.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

09-19-2012
8 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aefer Yamma View Post
I have a question:
One of my friends bought Maokai 3 or 4 weeks before he got his prize reduction. When he saw that, he got sad and asked me if he could get back the 1500 IP of difference between the old and actual prize. My question is, can he refund Maokai, receive his 6300 IP and buy him again for 4800 with no problems whatsoever?
Yes that should work just fine - it will only cost him a token.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borand View Post
Hippalus, sincere question:

Why don't you make it that you can refund as much champions as you want with IP that got price nerfed without expending any of your 3 tokens?
Because then it would be too costly for us to ever lower the IP price of champions, because it would require us to give out a gazillion IP each time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skytop View Post
Why would it cost you money? o.O
Everything is a balance. If we constantly give out massive amounts of IP, then no one would buy champions with RP, and then we would not be able to invest in making LoL better. Skins (and a few other things) alone cannot pay for the talented devs that work on improving the game and adding new features and content.

I have been, and will continue to look for ways to increase the usefulness of IP for players, and this feature should accomplish that for virtually every player, but there needs to be limits or else everyone will lose in the end.

Krivven

09-19-2012

Beautiful, I got rid of Yorick already! And I think 3 refunds per seasons sounds smart, and if you didn't use any of your refunds up, it ether adds up, or the max you get is three, so it just stays.

Koros88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

another reason to love Riot

omegademan

09-19-2012

I guess I got 80ish days left to try out Syndra before I refund.

Triboon

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippalus View Post
yes that should work just fine - it will only cost him a token.

Because then it would be too costly for us to ever lower the ip price of champions, because it would require us to give out a gazillion ip each time.

Everything is a balance. If we constantly give out massive amounts of ip, then no one would buy champions with rp, and then we would not be able to invest in making lol better. Skins (and a few other things) alone cannot pay for the talented devs that work on improving the game and adding new features and content.

I have been, and will continue to look for ways to increase the usefulness of ip for players, and this feature should accomplish that for virtually every player, but there needs to be limits or else everyone will lose in the end.
i <3 you

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

09-19-2012
9 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazanshu View Post
THANKS so much and I hope you respond to me..I sent in a player ticket but they said no ..last time for the syndra and the rune page thing. Thing is even though I want to refund synra I can't get the two runepages ._. any luck here or am i stuck with a double mistiming.
The 2 rune page bundle is still available in the store (through tomorrow), so you should be able to refund Syndra and buy the rune pages.

Trajectory Ryan

09-19-2012

i wanna refund justicar syndra bundle, but it doesn't allow. oh no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flaw

09-19-2012

Is there anyway of earning more refund credits ?

DivineTemplar

09-19-2012

Love You Riot =D~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!