World Championship Hotfix Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piev

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

I'm sure this is answered somewhere (particularly these patch notes considering his absense) but I'm assuming Kha'zix won't be released until post-world Championships or at least not a playable champion at the event?

SirSupple

09-19-2012

YES! Wukong buffs!!! and the rengar ones look great too!

TVPMike

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan Souldier View Post
buffing rengar? seriously? and buffing mf.. both not needed. and removing ip from tribunal? i guess riot wasnt making enough money. well i wont be wasting my time with that anymore.. how about fixing the global hotkeys and attempting reconnect issues...
It was obvious Rengar needed a bit of a buff. No denying that. And it was said in the spotlight that the reason they buffed Miss Fortune wasn't because she drastically needed it per say, but because she was not being picked often and they wanted more adc variety. And what is that about the Tribunal lol? Did you actually go there for the Influence Points? Waste of time, just go play some games lol.

I think my only complaint for this hotfix is I still haven't heard anything about those friends list notes.

Nathanniel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

why would you do that to MF?????

Urdnot Saine

09-19-2012

Anything about Skillshot bugs going through champs?

Patrick face

09-19-2012

I'm really against the change in the tribunal to remove the IP reward. I personally am motivated to improve the community, but reviewing tribunal cases takes time and can honestly be stressful dealing with that amount of negativity. I feel like I should at the very least be rewarded for taking the time out of my day with a little IP, because I could easily just ignore the tribunal altogether and play a few games instead. I like the idea of the leaderboard, but the IP reward should remain as well. If it is truly necessary to weed out the people who participate in the tribunal solely for IP rewards, then those with excessively poor accuracy should be disallowed to vote on tribunal cases or should be sent some sort of message telling them that they are not helping the community at all with such an attitude and should not be participating if that is how they are going to do it.

Tl;DR: IP rewards should remain because cases take time and effort to review accurately.

Jordan100X

09-19-2012

Hating that Yorick nerf... y riot y

Roy the Spectre

09-19-2012

Hey Riot, instead of focusing on champions that didn't need much of a fix like Jayce getting a bigger cost on thundering blow, why don't you focus on Kha'Zix and buffing Viktor. I know there is only like six people playing Viktor but his passive sucks.

Stoned Bunny

09-19-2012

You guys need to nerf lee sin and fiora!

Flinggo

09-19-2012

I cannot recall a time that Nocturne the Eternal nightmare has been buffed. U should really buff him. I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE GHOSTS ARE WORSE THAN THOSE STUPID HUMANS WITH GUNS: Graves, Caitlyn, Miss Fortune, Tristana etc. Jk, but seriously buff him.