World Championship Hotfix Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danish Vikingz

09-18-2012

Are you fuking kidding me with Vlad nerfs..
After you got hextech, you were already able to keep them stacks up if you had half a brain, so this is really only nerfing good players, who already knew how to keep them stacks up.
Rather revert the whole thing, so that it costs as much health as before, don't for gods sake take his damage!!!!!!!
Or you could make it so if it hits more than one champion it does the reduced damage, this will take away much more of his 1vs1 potential.

This is it, I'm taking a long break from this game...
Effectively fuk you Riot.

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Kinda nrfed, AND buffed Cait in the same patch... What fun...

Buff her in some other way, your recent tweaks ARE NOT helping her at all. They fall under the "Pointless buffs" category...

Spiritoffire

09-18-2012

Could you please evaluate on the caitlyn changes you just half explained them, seeing whats wrong but providing no solution.

Roflator

Recruiter

09-18-2012

Please nerf Nidalee's spear! It's so OP!

Heath Silvers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

I really liked most of this hotfix, still, the Vlad nerf... I don't buy it, he isn't really strong and he's pretty hard to play against good players due to his lack of burst, if anything, the nerfed E should stay, but his ultimate really gets almost ignored by the low damage.

HopeIdunLose

09-18-2012

The hotfix is out now?

Arcane Azmadi

09-18-2012

Once again, Riot display their infinite capacity for buffing a champion WITHOUT actually addressing their issues. The problem with Caitlyn's Q wasn't that it doesn't do enough damage, it's that it's far too slow to wind up, making it hard to connect with and worthless for direct trades. This buff only lopsides it more- now it does more base damage they're even LESS able to buff the casting speed without making it OP, but it's still not very useful.

Also, while the MF Strut buffs were SOMETHING at least, they don't change ANYTHING about what made Strut weak- the fact that she gets knocked out of it at the slightest coughing of a caster minion, leaving her without its bonus speed when she needs it most- when she's trading with the enemy and during teamfights.

Mr Nibblets

09-18-2012

i have to say, I'm an avid tribunal user. i've been playing since vlad came out and haven't been banned at all. i never did the tribunal for the ip, but to stop the troll, as the wreck everyone's game experience. i commend you on your idea to stop the ip bcause ip farming was getting out of hand!

Lucksnipe

09-18-2012

I love the tribunal changes good job focusing on not trying to make more people come in to do the tribunal but focusing on making sure the tribunal people do is fair and and allows them to see the good they are doing overall for the good of this community thanks riot

finister

09-18-2012

seems fair for this patch