World Championship Hotfix Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wax Off

09-18-2012

"Caitlyn
Piltover Peacemaker
Damage falloff per subsequent target reduced to 10% from 15%"

Shouldn't this read "Damage falloff per subsequent target INCREASED to 10% from 15%"? If you reduce the falloff, you are technically increasing the damage....

Aya Shameimaru

09-18-2012

Tribunal Nerf :c oh well at least now we can keep track of those unwanted people.

legionslayer

09-18-2012

CriTicaL oC

09-18-2012

You guys need to buff Ezreal and his ult...plzz..his ult is so useless at times(allmost everytime)

Ezreal has so much potential to do more and better then what he's doing now.......

You guys nerfed his ult but be4 its was fine..His ult is really the only thing he has to making big plays. It does not do more damage then it use to witch makes it even more useless. And it also needs speed to it (it takes to long to cast and also gives the opponent a better chance to get away).

Lux ult is even better then Ezreals because she does more damage with it and can miss it and still hit you with it.

There more champions out there that needs nurfing and ezreal is just not one of them. So please guys can you take another look at ezreal and maybe make a few changes..THxx...

BTW... I LOVE LoL...Keep up the good work and maybe you can be around forever.

natethepope

09-18-2012

I don't know what changed with the patch, but I suddenly can't get above 14 FPS no matter what I do to my settings. It happens every once in a while with patches. No idea what to do about it, but its nearly impossible to play.

Windfell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

I honestly thought it was Morello speaking for a bit.

qwertyfatcat

09-18-2012

YES! A WUKONG BUFF!

I'll take whatever buffs I can.

Also Riot, if you can here me, please give Wukong a slight speed boost when he clones...

You know, like Ryze's ult...

please?

ScottyRawr

09-18-2012

I don't think minions should be allowed to stop MFs Strut but that's my opinion. xD Anyways, I like all of these!

Al Shabab

09-18-2012

Fiddlesticks is really underplayed and underwhelming in comparison with overall performance to other mages/junglers... will he get some changes?

Lofty

Recruiter

09-18-2012

finally wukond buff.. but still need more..