World Championship Hotfix Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALLIIAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

So, he can do more damage late game, huh
THEN WHY DIDNT YOU BUFF HIS AP RATIOS!
Its a straight nerf, honestly, they just want to punch Vlad a little more

Waffle Hunter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Bullet time doesn't need a faster wind up, this is going to be ridiculous.

jmrf4ever

09-18-2012

Nice Patch

If you guys are interested in earning Free RP, check out this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dnuT30T8i4

Drag0nking

09-18-2012

Can we pleace nerf sion's passive!?

Genorok

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLIIAN View Post
So, he can do more damage late game, huh
THEN WHY DIDNT YOU BUFF HIS AP RATIOS!
Its a straight nerf, honestly, they just want to punch Vlad a little more

Honestly at this point they should change his character description bar for Difficulty and make it a bit higher. He's not nearly as easy to play anymore as other champs because if you don't give him the right sustainability build with enough AP to give him damage, then you're screwed for the entire match.

Lazreal

09-18-2012

LEMME GUESS PEOPLE GONNA SAY VLAD IN UNVIABLE AFAIN... LOL

Also let it be no one starts making wu kong flavor of the month i will be pissed.

God Karthus NA

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhirlingDervishs View Post
why the hell do we even have a PBE if u never adjust anything due to feedback?
Look at where Zyra ended up.

PBE simply isn't an accurate source of balance data since most of the players on there, to put it bluntly, are NOT good. Seriously, the general consensus of PBE player was that Zyra needed buff (and that bruiser Rengar was balanced/slightly OP). And lo and behold, instant highest win rate champion upon release (Zyra) and a ridiculously low win rate bruiser Rengar.

NinjaC

09-18-2012

did the update apply today? thanks

Brogue

09-18-2012

Yes! I love the Galio change! I've always wanted his shield to work during my ult.

Karfane

09-18-2012

I love the changes. They're going to make the game much better and the changes to the Tribunal I think will be well received. The only thing I don't really like is that there won't be any more IP gains from tribunal. Yes, most people doing Tribunal don't do it because of the IP, but it is nice to have that reward there, no matter how small, for helping make the community a better place as it does take time. Just a thought.I love the changes. They're going to make the game much better. The only thing I don't really like is that there won't be any more IP gains from tribunal. Yes, most people doing Tribunal don't do it because of the IP, but it is nice to have that reward there, no matter how small, for helping make the community a better place as it does still take time. I've only been in the Tribunal a few times, as I am a slow reader so it takes me forever do do a case, but I liked both delivering justice and getting a reward when justice is served.