World Championship Hotfix Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninbushido

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxiCmen II View Post
yorick and vlad nerfs.... 2 of my fav champs lol u trolledme riot
Someone must like sustain...
I'm guessing your favorite lane champions:
Top - Yorick
Jungle - Fiddlesticks
Mid - Vladimir
Support - Soraka
ADC - Sivir, building Vamp Scepter first

Right?

JEST3R 4d3

09-18-2012

any chance we're getting a fix for the holiday runes not working?

Gragas Cosplay

09-18-2012

Sadness on tribunal. I LOVE reforming the community and helping, but the lack of IP kinda takes away some of the good of it. Mabey instead of that, give rewards (doesnt have to be IP) to people who get large correct streaks, this promotes people to vote much more accuratly. Even if my Idea is not heeded and there is nothing, i will still vote!

RoahFraust

09-18-2012

Wasn't Vlad already dead? Just had to slip that in riot? I know it's been a few months but I wonder if refund periods are extended depending on the uselessness of the champ.

Soikato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

where are the new options in tribunal? i cant find their.

Look No Hands

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zxv975 View Post
Why nerf Nidalee's aa range but leave Jayce's hammer damage as brokenly unbalanced as it is...? Sure, the mana nerf is good, but on a champion that has high mana regen/level anyway, ridiculously low mana costs on his other abilities AND a mana regen passive, that's not really gonna hurt him much...

What? They increased the range. Because it's ok to take off half of a HP bar with a single spear, amirite?

Low mana cost on Jayce?

I'm not sure if you realize how delusional you are.

TheWhiteRabbit7

09-18-2012

An idea for MF. What you did for her here helped, but not really enough. Her Q in lane is -almost- useless as you literally cannot predict where it will go. In fact i've seen the shot go sideways to a minion directly next to the first target MORE OFTEN than actually go backwards. Q needs either better programming, or needs to flat out prioritize enemy champions.

PonyDashy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

wait so theres no ip boost for the trybunal anymore? now theres really no reward for doing it

Nezrath

09-18-2012

All of these changes are fantastic IMO, and I can't wait for the patch. Rengar changes especially, they are exactly what he needed!

@Morello - You're not wrong, haha. I was confused myself for a second. xD

Swin

09-18-2012

Awesome patch. The only thing that I see is weird is that vladimir got nerfed again. He still is amazing obviously, but they nerfed all the spell vamp items by a lot a while ago; which was needed but hindered vlad quite a bit. I don't think the nerf was over the top, I just thought he was balances as he was. Other than that awesome .