A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
((Well it was nice for you to come to the "A Day in the Bandle City" thread! I hope you liked it, I wanted it to be reinstated! Anyways, if you can, try to come back, things must be taken care of if stories are meant to mean anything!))
((I'd have liked to be asked first if my involvement could be counted on but I wasn't. I was roped in by some freak accident. You all know nothing of my character, it seems, or his abilities, or, for that matter, my own motivations. I have... Personal disagreements with the way you've done things, let's leave it at that.))

Wizerdlol

09-18-2012

The Glade... its...

Wiz was looking at the mountain, the one hes seen many times before, though this time his head was not about to break apart. Wiz this time had a clear sight of the mountain and its aura, though that was not the thing he was focusing on.

The clouds... their...

Then, Wiz gasped awake. He breathed heavily, trying to gulp as much air as possible. He didn't have a flash of the glade for some time, but he still remembered the agony when he did before he met Nym. Looking down at her, Wiz smiled, and touched her with his forehead.

Sigh, looks like Teo really couldn't take it any longer... Mabye he would turn into what I used to be with my connection with the glade. Wiz shuddered at the memory Plain mad...

Wiz looked at Nym's sleeping body, and decided that he must leave now. He already called the League to postpone his mission. He trusted Yoshi, so he wasn't scared. Wiz wrapped clothe around his claws, and scooped up Nym. Walking out of the hospital, he was reminded of one thing

Where... is Lulu...?

Emperor Titus

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
((I'd have liked to be asked first if my involvement could be counted on but I wasn't. I was roped in by some freak accident. You all know nothing of my character, it seems, or his abilities, or, for that matter, my own motivations. I have... Personal disagreements with the way you've done things, let's leave it at that.))
((Sorry about that but it's partially my fault, I read Teo's lore and I took a glimpse at yours but when I saw your bio, I decided to quit reading it...yea...coming blindly was not the best thing...anyways, thanks for coming by. Well if you have something to complain about, tell me about it so this thread can improve. I'm open to constructive criticism.))

Grand Fleet, on the Guardian Sea

The ships are on line formation. The BCN Glade Fae leads the line. Three frigates are on the left side of the line and the scouting sloops, leading it is the BCN Swift Scout, check for any activity on the horizon. The crew are actively working hard. And Yoshi retires to his own cabinet, ready to eat his first breakfast on the sea.

Home Fleet, at Bandle City

The naval drills are set. Vice Admiral Horatio Nelson decides to go back to the Tempest Naval Base. He sees his fellow sailors training, doing the jumping jacks. As he goes to his office, he starts to open up maps of Valoran and start thinking of strategy, most notably, where the enemy may strike.

Elic Roland

09-18-2012

*after about an hour of walking around, Priez winds up at the docks*
Wow!

Wizerdlol

09-18-2012

Wiz walked to the town centre, still holding Nym in his wrapped claws. He looked around, trying to see if he can find anyone familiar that knows the way to Lulu's but no one he recognises is here. He walks up to a yordle staring at the Docks

Hey, do you know...

Then Wiz looks at the dock, then his eyes widened. He looked at all the ships that was sailing off. It was the largest fleet of ships he'd seen sail off this dock. He remembered what the Senior said

Listen Wiz, we have had reports that Bandle City had strange movements with its Navy. We had undercovers scouted around the city, and we found that the Navy was strangly hiring more volenteers and men than usual. Bandle city had never made their army large to this extent, and we suspect that something... is up...

Wiz gritted his teeth. Yoshi was gone, he hadn't seen him since he ran off the chase Ux. Could he be doing this...

Wiz decides to run towards the ships, seeing if he could catch one of them. If he transformed into lightning ((which he hasn't done in ages lol)) then he could definalty fly to one. But he cant carry Nym like that, he had to climb up one in his physical state.

Elic Roland

09-18-2012

*looks behind him to see who was asking a question, but saw no one*
huh...

TwoWeirdYordles

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post

Grand Fleet, on the Guardian Sea

The ships are on line formation. The BCN Glade Fae leads the line. Three frigates are on the left side of the line and the scouting sloops, leading it is the BCN Swift Scout, check for any activity on the horizon. The crew are actively working hard. And Yoshi retires to his own cabinet, ready to eat his first breakfast on the sea.
BCN Temeraire

Drelot and Miez walk around, Miez look amazed, Drelot was not impressed.

Miez: "This thing must be fast!"
Drelot: *yawn* "i prefer fly in the sky, it's faster"

Wizerdlol

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
BCN Temeraire

Drelot and Miez walk around, Miez look amazed, Drelot was not impressed.

Miez: "This thing must be fast!"
Drelot: *yawn* "i prefer fly in the sky, it's faster"
Wiz continued running, though when he reached the end of the dock, the nearest ship was already miles away. He needed to get on, and to find out what was happening. Wiz looked around, seeing what he can do, though except for flying theres nothing he could do.

He looks at Nym, then sighs. Wiz then jumps into the water. The reaction of the water and electricity in his body wasn't plesent. The electricity for its nature to be conducted in water gave Wiz incredible speed, though it meant the electricity would shock him, and another fact that he would lose energy extremely fast. He had to make it quick, shooting through the water, he lost track of how many ships he passed, though after he made sure he was under one, he shot out of the water and landed on a deck, still hugging Nym in his hands.

He tried to stand up, pain soaring through his body, but he wasn't harmed to the point that it started bleeding, just painful...

Then, as he looked around, he landed his attention to two familiar yordles...

Its... you guys...

TeoLeif

09-18-2012

Nym shudders at first from the feeling, awakening in Wiz's arms. But soon she glows blue, protecting herself. When she notices Wiz's condition on the boat she hugs him and glows green, trying to replenish his energy and ease the pain.

Wizerdlol

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Nym shudders at first from the feeling, awakening in Wiz's arms. But soon she glows blue, protecting herself. When she notices Wiz's condition on the boat she hugs him and glows green, trying to replenish his energy and ease the pain.
Wiz looked down at Nym, then drops his jaw. He sighs, then says

If you woke up about a minute earlier, then perhaps we could've flown here together... without the water...

But Wiz chuckled at her, holding her up to his wet forehead I'm glad your ok Nym...