[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jabe

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by botslouks View Post
I use .jar to open the program , when I try to use the .bat just say "press any key to continue" when I press any key , just close the program =/
It says more than that. Read what it says before the "Press any key to continue" and look at the troubleshooting guide.

botslouks

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
It says more than that. Read what it says before the "Press any key to continue" and look at the troubleshooting guide.
It says java -jar spectateanyone.jar is not a program recognize by a intern or external command

SweetBabyJesus

09-17-2012

My account is on 3 day ban. I was wondering how to change the account that spectate anyone uses to log in so i can use my other account. Please help. Thank you.

teh SQUEE

09-17-2012

what is the lollocation?

Jabe

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yordle *** Slave View Post
My account is on 3 day ban. I was wondering how to change the account that spectate anyone uses to log in so i can use my other account. Please help. Thank you.
Change user in config.txt, or delete it and run the program again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh SQUEE View Post
what is the lollocation?
The place where you installed League of Legends (probably C:\Riot Games\League of Legends)

ebra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

@jabe if you need me to provide you the IP address for the TW and SEA region i can look into it since it will help me and some others there

The Ethernopian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Really cool program. I've been toying with some ideas regarding the LoL Client, and custom matchmaking, but was procrastinating because I didn't want to have to capture and interpret all the commands. I think SpectateAnyone is cool, but the rawmessages directory in the source code was even cooler.

bSv SexyLips

09-23-2012

okay i read until page 13 and i said fk this.. i will just posted it .. even tho. someone else had my same problem.. ok here it is..

when im tryin to spectate someone it stays at the loading screen.. i mean it wont get into game.. i seen them loading and everything but once they get to 100% summoning, it just wont go on.. what can i do?.. or whats causing this issue?

Jabe

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaKito View Post
okay i read until page 13 and i said fk this.. i will just posted it .. even tho. someone else had my same problem.. ok here it is..

when im tryin to spectate someone it stays at the loading screen.. i mean it wont get into game.. i seen them loading and everything but once they get to 100% summoning, it just wont go on.. what can i do?.. or whats causing this issue?
What's the longest time you have waited for?

DrunkPikachu

09-27-2012

Hey, kudos for the work and support, but I'm getting the "Language file is missing" error that prevents me from even launching the spectator mode. I have the lastest version of the program as well as Java, UAC disabled, administrator, I rebooted, client working or not ... please help!

After the error the only thing I have is a box saying "game_messagebox_text_connectionretry" and letting me retry, but it doesn't work.

Also if anyone got a list of pro players user names I'd take it.