RADS Error

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsdhvbgbjhsgghgf View Post
EDIT: Solved the whole RADS Error problem. I can launch LoL now, but it says my server status is undefined and play button is greyed out. And no, thereisnourf level doesn't fix my problem..
If you're getting server status undefined when the servers are up (they're up right now) what's happening is your game client is trying to send a request to the servers to check on their status but isn't able to get a reply.

This means that something on your local network or connection is completely cutting you off from LoL.

Most often this is a firewall or antivirus program. If that's not it for you, you'll need to figure out what else on your connection is causing the issue.

Overdose RAGE

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
If you're getting server status undefined when the servers are up (they're up right now) what's happening is your game client is trying to send a request to the servers to check on their status but isn't able to get a reply.

This means that something on your local network or connection is completely cutting you off from LoL.

Most often this is a firewall or antivirus program. If that's not it for you, you'll need to figure out what else on your connection is causing the issue.
read my posts

Mallornic

11-04-2012

bump.../sigh

PartyPoisøn

11-07-2012

Same problem.

RADS couldn't connect....I tried all of the solutions. Even reinstalled twice. Can we actually get some answers, Riot?

Beast Penguin

11-12-2012

Yep, same problem. Just started happening today. I'm considering a system restore and if that doesn't work I am gonna have to dig deep into my modem's/router's/computer's firewalls and see what is there. Funny thing is, not even Battlelog for Battlefield 3 is loading but every other page does.

Haaq

11-12-2012

SAME PROBLEM

and I seriously doubt it's local, since I disabled my firewall completely, fully updated windows, reinstalled the game, etc. ...and my girlfriend has the same problem. I played this morning and did nothing on my computer in between. WTF

Barnabas90

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

having the same problem in installing zed patch,
stuck with rads.dll

Barnabas90

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaq View Post
SAME PROBLEM

and I seriously doubt it's local, since I disabled my firewall completely, fully updated windows, reinstalled the game, etc. ...and my girlfriend has the same problem. I played this morning and did nothing on my computer in between. WTF
yep, same condition
3 times reinstalled, fully updated windows, firewall no problem, turned off antivirus, 300+ hdd

but still, stuck with rads.dll

used the solutions provided by riot but still doesn't work

Barnabas90

11-15-2012

bump

alfonta

Recruiter

11-18-2012

1. get the file reds_user_kernel.exe from a friend (it doesnt let me upload the file) the file can the found in computer/local disk/riot games/league of legends/RADS/system
2. put it in computer/local disk/riot games/league of legends/RADS/system
it will fix your problem (it fixed mine)
3. launch lol

***important: make sure that lol is close enen the processes

GOOD LUCK!!!

1234567 ... 9