[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AŁVIN

09-15-2012

beast, watching prek

Jabe

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FyodorD View Post
Sorry if this issue has been addressed already; I looked in the OP and a few pages back and didn't see anything.

If I'm already logged into the AIR client and attempt to spectate somebody using the tool, it works fine. As soon as I exit out of the game I'm spectating, though, the main viewing window of my AIR client (LoLClient.exe) turns black, which precludes my ability to join any games until I restart the client.

I am using the latest version of the tool. Has anyone else run into this problem?
You can spectate someone using the AIR client and then close the spectate mode to fix that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by botslouks View Post
Jabe , this version still not working on BR version =/

is there something else I should do ? the software keep going on connecting and nothing else
What does it say in the command window?

MomokaDestiny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Hey Jabe, thanks for the program. Very useful!

I'd just like to ask... is there any way to make it possible so I can chat with my friends while using the program? Because if I try while I'm spectating it says that the user wasn't found in my friends list.

botslouks

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
You can spectate someone using the AIR client and then close the spectate mode to fix that.

What does it say in the command window?
nothing , just keep trying to connect the whole time , doesn't send any error

Jabe

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by botslouks View Post
nothing , just keep trying to connect the whole time , doesn't send any error
I find that highly unlikely. If you run using the bat file, you will see "Connecting to XX". Then after a bit, you should see "Error when reconnecting" and an error message. If you see nothing in the console, something is broken on your computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomokaDestiny View Post
Hey Jabe, thanks for the program. Very useful!

I'd just like to ask... is there any way to make it possible so I can chat with my friends while using the program? Because if I try while I'm spectating it says that the user wasn't found in my friends list.
I can't support that (without a large amount of effort) because of how chat messages are sent from the game client. If you want to chat, bring up the AIR client in the background and use that.

ebra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Yo , mind adding SEA/TW region as well? there are some pro players there (better than scarra? YEAH)

Art Student

09-16-2012

doesnt' this mean Competitive teams can watch other's practicies?

FlavenMan

09-16-2012

You can disable spectators on custom games.

Potato404

09-16-2012

might anyone upload premade lists?

botslouks

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
I find that highly unlikely. If you run using the bat file, you will see "Connecting to XX". Then after a bit, you should see "Error when reconnecting" and an error message. If you see nothing in the console, something is broken on your computer.

I can't support that (without a large amount of effort) because of how chat messages are sent from the game client. If you want to chat, bring up the AIR client in the background and use that.
I use .jar to open the program , when I try to use the .bat just say "press any key to continue" when I press any key , just close the program =/