Tribunal Case Card

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delsabers

09-16-2012

I could have sworn the core values were honor, courage, and commitment. They took integrity out a while ago. Too bad integrity and respect aren't the same thing. I have no integrity you say? From what you have read me write on a video game forum. And you say you were a marine? Holy ****.

SimplyAlive

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsabers View Post
Can you tell me how to improve my doubtful masteries?
Generally, 21 in one tree and 9 in another tree are the most optimal options. There are some slight exceptions (19/11/0), but

For an example, Shaco really benefits from Runic Affinity in the Utility tree. The 10 gold per smite in the defence tree is somewhat insignificant to this benefit, as it allows you to gank much more efficiently. (Shaco is a gank jungler after all)
Otherwise, 21/9/0 is also a good option.

Trundle is generally better with either 21/9/0 or 9/21/0. It has all the stats Trundle need. The 2% ms is somewhat insignificant due to his W and can not make up for the loss of the 10% armor pen and 4% attack speed. (which makes his jungle and top even better)

That aside, I am not saying your masteries can't work. It has just been the most efficient approach in terms of math most of the time.

Delsabers

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
Generally, 21 in one tree and 9 in another tree are the most optimal options. There are some slight exceptions (19/11/0), but

For an example, Shaco really benefits from Runic Affinity in the Utility tree. The 10 gold per smite in the defence tree is somewhat insignificant to this benefit, as it allows you to gank much more efficiently. (Shaco is a gank jungler after all)
Otherwise, 21/9/0 is also a good option.

Trundle is generally better with either 21/9/0 or 9/21/0. It has all the stats Trundle need. The 2% ms is somewhat insignificant due to his W and can not make up for the loss of the 10% armor pen and 4% attack speed. (which makes his jungle and top even better)

That aside, I am not saying your masteries can't work. It has just been the most efficient approach in terms of math most of the time.
I don't agree with shaco because I play him differently from others. But Trundle I will have to give that a try, TY.

Aphet

09-16-2012

Quote:
I would like to see what I have done wrong. Far as I know, everyone is a sensitive little **** in this game and need to go out and see the real world. But I would like to know why I got banned for 2 days. Is it because I just rape? Talk too much ****? Or because I have way too much fun?
Reread every post in this thread and tell me you have not been rude, vulgar, and for a lack of better words, a ******. Read the Summoner Code, dude.

Delsabers

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphet View Post
Reread every post in this thread and tell me you have not been rude, vulgar, and for a lack of better words, a ******. Read the Summoner Code, dude.
Well if you read everything clearly, you would be able to see that I already understand what I have done "wrong" I would just like to see what exactly it was, I would like to see what people cried over. Try being smart somewhere else, dude.

Praven1

09-16-2012

Quote:
I could have sworn the core values were honor, courage, and commitment. They took integrity out a while ago. Too bad integrity and respect aren't the same thing. I have no integrity you say? From what you have read me write on a video game forum. And you say you were a marine? Holy ****.
Believe what you want but you are very wrong about the corps dropping integrity. I like how you try making this about me when you are the one banned. While repect isn't the same as integrity, part of having integrity is treating people with respect. You seem to be unable to disassociate respect with reverance, however. No one is saying you should worship people, only be humane and not some 13-year old cyber-bully.

Delsabers

09-16-2012

I'm suspended, it says it when I try to log on. Anyway, talking **** on a video game is fun, it gets people to challenge you. If you want to be treated with respect in a video game man, you got problems... more problems then a 13-year old cyber-bully.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

09-16-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Reform Cards are still backed up, so here's your Reform Card for now:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5715154/

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

09-16-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
I'm suspended, it says it when I try to log on. Anyway, talking **** on a video game is fun, it gets people to challenge you. If you want to be treated with respect in a video game man, you got problems... more problems then a 13-year old cyber-bully.
This might be OK in other games, but it's not OK here. I have no problems escalating people's bans if they refuse to improve their behaviors.

Praven1

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Reform Cards are still backed up, so here's your Reform Card for now:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5715154/

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Yeah, you definitely deserved. You have issues, little man. You should use your time ban wisely to grow up.