How Helpful was this information?

It was enough to get me interested and put in an application 17 73.91%
I would like to contact someone personally, I need more information 6 26.09%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

The Art of Warfare (TAW) and you!!!

12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magraa

09-14-2012

Sent in my application. Wish I could play some league tonight but I'm on duty (in the military) and barely have enough internet access to text message my girlfriend.

Grimagin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

aw I'm sorry to hear that I send you my good fortune and thank you for all of your service.

Grimagin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Come on people, don't be shy. We welcome everyone from all parties. If it's not League of legends you're looking for then I suggest checking out the website TAW.net to see all of our gaming divisions that we offer.

Here is a sample of games we offer:
SMTIE
DoTA 2
Ghost Recon Online
Starcraft 2
Guild Wars 2
Star wars the old Republic
Arma 2 - Dayz
and much much more!!

even if you are affiliated with a division you are not limited to only playing that game. The only thing you are required to show up to is mandatory practices. If you are interested in more than just one game then not to worry, feel free to jump around and play alongside other members of a different division whenever you feel like, even when their having their practice!

I look forward to meeting you all in person,
~Grimagin

Grimagin

09-15-2012

Do you find yourself playing any of the following roles? AD carry, AP carry, Tank, Support, Jungler, Top, Mid, Bot. are you between the ages of 0-100? If you fall into either or both categories then come check us out!

Grimagin

09-15-2012

Here is a better and simpler community looking for both new and experienced players of all nations and ages. No extra over the edge bull! No practice dedication! and whats more, we are mature and like to have FUN instead of being serious or try-hards all of the time. For more information about who we are please feel free to check out TAW.net in your spare time.

Hope to see you soon,
~Grimagin

Grimagin

09-15-2012

If you have any questions or need more information about TAW please visit the website, send me and email at grimagin@gmail.com, grimagin@taw.net or join the Teamspeak server and message me or one of the administrators.

173.236.45.226:10000

Grimagin

09-15-2012

Teams are of five! All of our teams are full? Not to worry. Just sit tight and we'll have a new team in no time. We get more and more recruits every day. When we get enough people for another team, then we'll make another team. Only play a specific lane or role? No problem we have a diverse selection of players that we'll make our best effort to get you situated and feel as comfortable as possible. Cheers.

Grimagin

09-15-2012

I have an awesome magic trick to share with you guys, but there is only one problem. You have to click on this link for it to work:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...&highlight=taw

Frostknife

09-15-2012

Hi, I was wondering if you guys do duoing as well as teams for ranked. I'm currently stuck around bronze and unranked and I'm trying to fix this by queing with experienced, and cooperative partners.

Grimagin

09-15-2012

Absolutely! We do everything that League of Legends has to offer. If you're looking for duo queuing there are plenty of people among TAW who are willing to duo rank with you. If you are looking to join a ranked team we have those as well. If you are looking just to have some plane old fun playing a round of ARAM then come join the fun!

12345612 ... 16