Shores of Zaun (Ask a Deep Dweller)

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

09-14-2012

((Look at it this way.
Summoners aren't champions.
Goshg is champion material. His page is fully optimized and detailed in plenty of ways, and even approved by reds at one point.
Now, if we get an overflow of ask threads for champion material characters, that I'd be against. There's enough asks as is really.

I may be biased here but that's my take on it.))

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshg View Post

Goshg examines the card closely, flipping it over to check for any trace of who might of sent it.

"Another day on the surface."
((Might be the DRAGON WHO LIVES IN THE TWISTED TREELINE CALLED EBONMAW?...and the man is there yet... you can send a letter if you want... or he can just leave))

Civilized Rat

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshg View Post
"Guh..."

Goshg pushes away from the pool, stepping on a stool to reach for a jar with his staff. With precision, he hooks the handle, bringing down a large container with a flat cork top. With a pop, Goshg pulls the cork, the aroma of Zaunite cheddar filling the wet chamber.

"Your reward, rat," he says, shaking the cheese free.
Twitch GRABS IT AND SCAMPERS OFF.

...before doing so, he speaks. "Thank you...master." his voice quickened on the last word, vanishing.

Paltala

09-14-2012

((Goshg, my standing is coming from the numerous attempts in which people tried to make ask threads for OC or champions before they're out usually means they get shot down or just abandoned, references coming up:
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Those were from pages 17-12, not including all the failed 'Ask <champion> threads when we already had an ask champion Rper for that person. If I included those, the list would be about thirty.
Should Goshg become actual Riot canon, I would happily vote for you to become the Ask Goshg RPer but for now, I recommend not doing it.

Not including all the times our old Ask Wukong (unofficial sem-leader of the board then at the time in my eyes) shot down threads...))

Goshg

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
((Might be the DRAGON WHO LIVES IN THE TWISTED TREELINE CALLED EBONMAW?...and the man is there yet... you can send a letter if you want... or he can just leave))
((I know, but Goshg is paranoid like that. :P ))

Goshg

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Twitch GRABS IT AND SCAMPERS OFF.

...before doing so, he speaks. "Thank you...master." his voice quickened on the last word, vanishing.
Goshg yells after him.

"And don't forget! You owe me at least one new ally!"

He watches as Twitch shimmers out of sight, sighing, "Blasted rat."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
((Goshg, my standing is coming from the numerous attempts in which people tried to make ask threads for OC or champions before they're out usually means they get shot down or just abandoned, references coming up:
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Those were from pages 17-12, not including all the failed 'Ask <champion> threads when we already had an ask champion Rper for that person. If I included those, the list would be about thirty.
Should Goshg become actual Riot canon, I would happily vote for you to become the Ask Goshg RPer but for now, I recommend not doing it.

Not including all the times our old Ask Wukong (unofficial sem-leader of the board then at the time in my eyes) shot down threads...))
((Thanks for the concern, but I think my character is a little more fleshed out than Swagadellic and less broody than Tsaalyo; I can handle myself. :P

Also, lol at Ask a Potato. ))

Paltala

09-14-2012

((Yes I admit some of those were troll threads but my point still stands about the amount and I'm aware that you are more fleshed out, I just feel that making an ask thread before the champion is released is a bit bad taste, especially if someone else wants to RP as Goshg))

Ask Fizz

09-14-2012

((...he kinda created Goshg, though.))

Paltala

09-14-2012

((I didnt look at the OP of the goshg thread so shush :P))

Goshg

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
((...he kinda created Goshg, though.))
((...they know. >_> ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
((I didnt look at the OP of the goshg thread so shush :P))
(( No problem. :3 ))

12345612 ... 15