Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Of course. You are strong, Shyvana, I know you will get through this. But if there is anything I can do for you, do not hesitate to ask - I am here for you.
Thank you, Prince Jarvan. I will do some basic training today to ease my mind. I'm not the kind of woman who needs to sit around and weep about this. But I thank you very much for your offer. There are no misdemeanors in Demacia, but there is also no shortage of compassion. Thank you for everything you have done for me, and everything you are continuing to do. You didn't just save my life... you gave me one.

...I ramble. Ahem.

Ask the Megling

09-13-2012

Quote:
If you honestly think you could fell me in the duration of that, Poppy, you are terribly mistaken.
Someone's a little narcissistic.

Quote:
Short.

Blue.

Annoying.

Huh, I always thought you were a pompous nationalist, but I didn't know you were a racist.

((EDIT: C'mon guys, why the downvotes?))

Unexisted

09-13-2012

Jax and shyvana broken up? .....i see...*evil grin* I must plan my next mooove. I must reach my goal!!! Good thing that hope didn't left me.

Ask Jarvan IV

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
I have not seen you fighting outside the fields indeed Prince, only what I have heard of what happened in Kalamanda. However, remember that you cannot touch me during while my shield holds. However, this is becoming a never-ending argument. I suggest we stop this here.
Perhaps this is something we should settle some time, Poppy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Thank you, Prince Jarvan. I will do some basic training today to ease my mind. I'm not the kind of woman who needs to sit around and weep about this. But I thank you very much for your offer. There are no misdemeanors in Demacia, but there is also no shortage of compassion. Thank you for everything you have done for me, and everything you are continuing to do. You didn't just save my life... you gave me one.

...I ramble. Ahem.
Heh. I know you aren't, Shyvana. And do not act as though you have not returned the favor, Shyvana; you do your city proud, and I stand by my statement that bringing you into Demacia was the greatest decision I have made as a leader.

Hmmm... basic training won't do you any good. What would you say to an exercise a bit more involving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Yes, and her name is Poppy.

Quote:
Huh, I always thought you were a pompous nationalist, but I didn't know you were a racist.
You know, I always knew you were short and annoying, but I never realized how annoying.

Ask the Defender

09-13-2012

Okay then, Prince of Demacia,

Which is better,
Noxus?
Zaun?
or Piltover?

Ask the Megling

09-13-2012

Quote:
You know, I always knew you were short and annoying, but I never realized how annoying.
I can't believe Demacia has a Prince with such a low, offensive opinion of one of its allies. Do all Demacians tend to be like this?

Unexisted

09-13-2012

Quote:

((EDIT: C'mon guys, why the downvotes?))
(You know,everytime I go to some were else to encourage shyvana and jarvan being together,and hope that people would agree with me. Nope they don't,bunch of mad Haters. Freakin gave me at least 6 down votes on me!! I felt like Hell that time,I was like WTF. So I learn that people are fans of certain things,and if you go against them or,they felt you were rude,they will literly hate you. In this thread is like the opposite,people mostly love jarvan and shyvana being together,and I'm one of them)

Unexisted

09-13-2012

Quote:
I can't believe Demacia has a Prince with such a low, offensive opinion of one of its allies. Do all Demacians tend to be like this?
No,prince jarvan just had tooo much stress.You know,first he need to take care of his people,while need to handle bunch of lady that tries to hit on him.It's just tooo much for him,he is a prince you know?

Iron Ambássador

09-13-2012

Quote:
Perhaps this is something we should settle some time, Poppy.

Yes, and her name is Poppy.
Perhaps we should, we shall see. And you are calling me narcissistic Prince? Me? Hah. You have no real right to call anyone else narcissistic when you are always flexing your muscles and showing off, to no one in particular.

Ask Shyvana

09-13-2012

Quote:
Heh. I know you aren't, Shyvana. And do not act as though you have not returned the favor, Shyvana; you do your city proud, and I stand by my statement that bringing you into Demacia was the greatest decision I have made as a leader.

Hmmm... basic training won't do you any good. What would you say to an exercise a bit more involving?
You flatter me, Prince Jarvan... and if I didn't know any better, I'd swear you were challenging me to a spar.