Mid September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CanisKitty

09-12-2012

So, when are you guys going to let us move our HUD in a live game? I find that having the HUD at the bottom of my screen is a huge disadvantage when playing purple team. I would like to have it at the top of the screen when I'm purple. I find myself having to scale my HUD and Minimap down when I'm playing.

H2ojames

09-12-2012

SO when is this going live?

Acru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Mastery pages! Finally!!!

Edit: The tier link is broken, it shouldn't have .admin in the url.

RenegadeTQ

09-12-2012

I think the link with the words "Click here to view the full breakdown of the new ranks" is broken. I've tried multiple times to get it to work and I get the "Oops! Google Chrome couldn't yadda yadda yadda..."

Also, when are you guys gonna fix it so we aren't repeatedly logged out of the forums?

Also, while I'm mentioning glitches....Zyra's green dot doesn't accurately show when her ult is up/down. I'm tired of people saying "Zyra wtf why no ult!" when I know I used it and I'm staring at a cooldown timer on my screen.

Edit: Poster "Acru" above me is correct. The link address in the URL is currently http://competitive.na.admin.leagueof...o-rating-tiers when it should be http://competitive.na.leagueoflegend...o-rating-tiers

AIodia

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock64 View Post
More Mastery pages! The League gods have answered my prayers!
wtf ... never needed more than 3 pages

Math Homework

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Sort of surprised no balance changes. Is this because you truly felt no changes were necessary (sort of unthinkable) or because you want to wait until after the finals?

Excalicur7

09-12-2012

20 mastery pages yay

Unrestricted PK

09-12-2012

Mastery pages. Just what I was wishing for the other day. I have 11 Rune Pages and was hesitant to get more. Now I can do 20/20. Also it takes 6 hours for just these changes? Come on Riot I wanna play!

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

09-12-2012
2 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2ojames View Post
SO when is this going live?
Doing deploy right now. Should be done around 3:00AM PST

Arctic Bro

09-12-2012

It's a trap!