The Medical Wing (open rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

"Well, due to the accelerated healing medications, you should be able to leave in around three days, but you still should take it easy. This is without healing magic, but I'll arrange for someone to heal you right now, but I would still prefer if you stayed overnight just in case of any complications."

Shinozaki Ayumi

09-11-2012

The place where Attwell is in because I don't feel like looking back.

((Also, ponies.))

the baton started to lifted up, and drag out of the room, Grey's hand stuck to the baton.

"Oh, I gotta go! BLAST OFF TO THE SPEED OF! ...

Woooaoahhh!"

he was dragged out.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Psychiatric Ward
Attwell chuckles a bit as Grey is dragged out, then gets back to work on tinkering with the device he had earlier.

Unique Traveler

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Still feel a bit foggy...you said....no hair..... TELL ME I STILL GOT EYEBROWS!!!

I need 'em.....You gotta tell me, Doc!

geokhan starts laughing at himself....and then grimaces at his agonized ribs.

I gotta stop that....How long do you think til I'm up and about again?

I can't leave Greg in charge of that shop forever. He'll break my bank or something valuable....or both.....Can I get blitznet here?
((Well, you forgot I'm still in the shop, along with the others that were there, with the weapons that you want me to test. And where did this even happen? I can't find it anywhere on the threads...))

Geokhan

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen Gaoren View Post
((Well, you forgot I'm still in the shop, with the weapons that you want me to test. And where did this even happen? I can't find it anywhere on the threads...))

((Sorry bout that, you hadn't replied and I wanted to jump on an opportunity. Look at Warwick's thread. Thought you would just go to town on Greg.))

Quote:
"Well, due to the accelerated healing medications, you should be able to leave in around three days, but you still should take it easy. This is without healing magic, but I'll arrange for someone to heal you right now, but I would still prefer if you stayed overnight just in case of any complications."
I will accept your preferred treatment, doc.

Unique Traveler

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((Sorry bout that, you hadn't replied and I wanted to jump on an opportunity. Look at Warwick's thread. Thought you would just go to town on Greg.))

I will accept your preferred treatment, doc.
((My bad, school takes a toll on one's day. If you want, you possibly could send some sort of message for me to lock the shop down and lock Greg somewhere. Btw, found it, pretty nice and descriptive battle there))

leirynot

09-11-2012

"Alright then, I'll be back soon."
He left the room, a few minutes a healer came in and held her hands over Geokhan's ribs.
"Hold still."
She channeled healing magic, it would numb the pain and heal his ribs, she then removed the bandages on his head and healed the burns. After she was done, Dr. Fenett came back in.
"Good, you're done, I still want to keep you overnight, and don't worry about the stitches, your body will break them down naturally."
He and the healer left the room, a nurse would check up on him at regular intervals.

((Well, I'm going to bed, you can have him leave after a while, I don't think we'll need to RP his release, especially since I'm busy tomorrow and won't be back until late.))

Geokhan

09-11-2012

Quote:
"Alright then, I'll be back soon."
He left the room, a few minutes a healer came in and held her hands over Geokhan's ribs.
"Hold still."
She channeled healing magic, it would numb the pain and heal his ribs, she then removed the bandages on his head and healed the burns. After she was done, Dr. Fenett came back in.
"Good, you're done, I still want to keep you overnight, and don't worry about the stitches, your body will break them down naturally."
He and the healer left the room, a nurse would check up on him at regular intervals.

((Well, I'm going to bed, you can have him leave after a while, I don't think we'll need to RP his release, especially since I'm busy tomorrow and won't be back until late.))
((thanks for the help. This was a lot better than me going "Poff Im better now!" seems kinda cheap my old way and this was relatively painless. I shall return!!!...wait you don't wanna hear that.....))

Quote:
((My bad, school takes a toll on one's day. If you want, you possibly could send some sort of message for me to lock the shop down and lock Greg somewhere. Btw, found it, pretty nice and descriptive battle there))

((hmm...edited last post to you. so I didn't mess up chronology. Thanks for the props btw. Warwick was good too, glad he worked with me. I am sure he was glad I didn't op to hell.))

Ask Warwick

09-12-2012

((Always happy to beat someone to a pulp in the name of entertainment. You're a summoner though, I wouldn't have minded if you went a little over the top to stop Warwick.))

Equiste

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
Recovery Section

"Yes, she did... I guess that's partially what made me decide to adopt Attwell, the first time I saw him he tried to sell me a music box he had repaired."
Recovery Section

"Aww... He must of looked so cute back then." She said with a more cheerful smile. "I bet you and her had some wonderful times together..." She said, trying to focus on the positive memories.