Best champs to get out of elo hell?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightly

Recruiter

09-10-2012

Currently im at ~860 Elo, but im an actually good player. I usually play ADC or support. And will do mid when syndra comes out.

My Favorite ADC's (In order of use)

- Ezreal
- Graves
- Vayne
- Trist
- Corki (I dont use)

and my favorite supports:

- Blitz
- Morg
- Lee Sin (dont say anything)
- Taric

any other champs i should play to get out of elo hell?

Corporate Bear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPurexKillerx View Post
but im an actually good player.
Says everyone in 800 ELO ever.

There is no ELO hell. If you're in 800 ELO, you deserve to be there. I can almost guess why you are there based on your roles.
  • You can't creep - I'm guessing you average about 50 per 15 minutes.
  • You have bad position - You run into the front of the fight and facecheck bushes
  • You don't prioritize global objectives over towers - Instead of getting dragon, you get a tower. Dragon is a limited objective that both teams can secure and gain global money and experience. Towers will stay there, and there isn't the risk of it getting stolen.
  • You aren't good with the whole idea of "is it worth it?" - You go for kills in bot lane, and then you give the opposing AD a double kill.
  • You can't carry - If you're an AD carry and you're in 800 ELO, that means that you can't perform your title TO CARRY, or you cannot win your lane.

TL;DR - Work on mechanics and then play ranked. If you are good, then you can carry yourself to a higher ELO. I admit you can get a troll game, or a game where your team is bad and throws hard, but you should be winning more than you lose if you're better than the people also placed in that ELO. Just remember to stay calm and work with your teammates. Don't flame, that leads to defeats. And remember that behind every champion on your team is someone just like you wishing to increase their ELO, JUST LIKE YOU. Be patient and calm, don't flame at every mistake. Chances are you make them too.

And to answer your question - Play someone you're comfortable with. AD carries are great to carry yourself out as you can make plays that greatly affect the game. Work on last hitting and positioning in fights, and then come back to me.

Rayquazy

09-10-2012

jesus i didnt even know there was 800elo...

zéychin

09-12-2012

To get out of Elo Hell, take Darius in top lane, jungle, or even in bottom lane as "support". Get yourself a little fed. Then get your team ridiculously fed.

This only works when you are in real Elo Hell, because everyone there is twelve or cataclysmically retarded (or in the rare case, has godawful hardware/network issues).

TeknoWizard

09-12-2012

Jungle. That's my recommendation. Most junglers don't carry games. Instead, they win games. There's an important distinction to be made between the two.

Souldier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zychin View Post
To get out of Elo Hell, take Darius in top lane, jungle, or even in bottom lane as "support". Get yourself a little fed. Then get your team ridiculously fed.

This only works when you are in real Elo Hell, because everyone there is twelve or cataclysmically retarded (or in the rare case, has godawful hardware/network issues).
Lol'd because it is sad, but the man speaks the truth...

Xanedus

11-10-2012

Taric is amazing. Getting your team extremely fed and saving them in countless situation is priceless.

dragonovy

11-10-2012

Personally LUX in my opinion is an amazing champion.
Slow, stun, sight, shield + allie and self and a huge range ulti with decent damage.
If lux is played as a support she will do an amazing job with her cc and help in team fights locking down targets slowing people chasing shielding and finishing of champs with little health.
Also she can be played both aggressive (scary) and defensive which can be a little annoying from enemy point of view due to huge harass.
She can outzone and harass very eazily using her sight to view and to know where to shoot her lock down to auto attack and do that extra damage(passive) or to allow her allies to reach the enemy and help kill.
Her ulti is one of my favourite abilitys in my opinion looking at the range damage and COOLDOWN at near end game 30 seconds. The ulti will easily score you a pact lane full of farm(minions) or finish of enemys that got away and also steal buffs,dragons and maybe a baron nasha.

SHES MY FAVOURITE THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE

Vuittoni

11-11-2012

Lux doesn't have a stun... ever... -.-

youmadbroimnasty

11-11-2012

The best way to get out of "Elo hell" is to play the champion/role that you're best at but there's no actual champion that will get you out of "Elo hell"