Would You Rather Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Jade Fist

08-27-2012

AD gragas, that body slam

Would you rather, have a staring contest with Darius, or tell Mundo he can't go where he pleases?

azurefishie

08-28-2012

Tell mundo he can't go where he pleases. Because if Darius bring out that Ax I'll flinch.

Would you rather deal with a real-life AP Teemo shrooming your house or Karthus ulting you.

Rykaal

08-28-2012

Depends, where is Karthus when he is ulting? If he is right near me, i'll go with this option. If not teemo.

Would you rather be ulted by Darius, or ulted by Garen?

Astraltar

08-28-2012

Darius, because my Banshee's Veil is up.

Would you rather play against a team full of Teemos, or with a team full of Teemos?

Tidal Wave8

09-09-2012

with because they are adorable and lovable, and i dont want to be blinded like lee sin.

would you rather tell nid you know its mating season and stare at her seductively, or go up to alistar and say i can milk those

The Jade Fist

09-10-2012

Going with the nidalee one, never know she might go for it, alistar would just head butt me, and thats no fun.

Would you rather play, full AP Darius, or Pure Tank Veigar?

Rykaal

09-10-2012

AP darius, his ult will still nuke the target from half health to nothing, just stack mana regen on him.

Would you rather facecheck every brush when the enemy team has a Shaco, Garen, and Teemo.

OR

Sell your BV when the enemy team has an ult happy Karthus

Abdelazar

09-10-2012

AP Gangplank so I can eat oranges and be K for 1000 hp.

Would you rather play with a jungler that dies to blue 3 times or with someone building AD lux?

420Templar

09-10-2012

AD Lux, at least it sort of works.

Would you rather play with a team of 4 Brazillian trolls, or against the pro team of your choice?

Rykaal

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420Templar View Post
AD Lux, at least it sort of works.

Would you rather play with a team of 4 Brazillian trolls, or against the pro team of your choice?
Depends, is it a ranked game?

If yes: I'd prefer going against the Curse LoL team in a match, that way I atleast know what my team is saying and can understand things. I'm screwed either way, but this way I get to learn some new tricks first hand.

If no: going with the trolls. Cause I don't lose anything in normal games for losing.

Would you rather.

A: Solo toplane as Evelynn against a super fed Olaf with an oracles elixer on at all times with every brush warded with pink wards.

B: Be spawn dived by a support zilean and him scoring a pentakill with just his basic attacks. while he survives the spawn turret without using his ult.