League of Legends: The Fall of the League, As Foretold by Necromonger (reposted)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Voodooshoodoo

09-13-2010

AMAZING!

but when will you add blitz to the mix?

Necromonger

09-14-2010

Bah, I'm really stuck in a rut now. Sorry, don't expect anything for a few days. I was thinking of posting a hot spring bathing scene with the females, while the ninjas were sneaking a peek but I'm sure nobody wants to read that. thanks for your support anyway. see ya later.

AstorSapolsky

09-14-2010

A joke? But aye, that seems a little too... anime-ish, cliche... something for the story. No interest in readin' dat, my good sir.
However if you are stuck mayhaps you could use some ideas? Or is this a one author sort of deal?

Kyruel

09-14-2010

i would love to read that XD

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

this is awesome indeed.

Riot, if you don't hire this man for your lore department, you are comitting a cardinal sin. Mark my words.

That being said, I'd be glad to skip you an idea or some help or something if you want it.

And yeah the bathing and peekers scene would really ruin the feel and mood of the story.

ry2k00

09-14-2010

nice twist.. didnt notice it till now..

EPIC!!!

BBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azaer

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstorSapolsky View Post
A joke? But aye, that seems a little too... anime-ish, cliche... something for the story. No interest in readin' dat, my good sir.
However if you are stuck mayhaps you could use some ideas? Or is this a one author sort of deal?
From my expierence he seems to be open to it.

Tried to make a prequel for him because we had similar ideas and we started at very similar times. I live on the other side of the world so that one was bound to get a little too tangled. Decided to drop the project since what little I got to post didn't gain traction despite the good(and few) feedback I got.

But you'll have to ask him i guess.

and ps: I finally wrote up the story how I always wanted to write it and posted it here on Lore Discussion:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=247767 -New one
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=233589 -Just incase you're interested in the old one I tried to make into a prequel

I feel a little wrong for sliding in advertisement here, but Necromonger you know you don't have much of a right to blame me after what My Bear Tibber's thread looked like when you were just starting out :P

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

09-14-2010

Necro, your a morde man, so what do you think of mordes new graphics preview?

BW Sneaky QC

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulix View Post
Necro, your a morde man, so what do you think of mordes new graphics preview?
link or im murderin ya!

EDIT:i saw him and all i have to say to riot is DONT TOUCH MORDE.

Necromonger

09-14-2010

The new morde looked like a Night Lord. heck, he could be Conrad Curze for all we know.