Ask Nautilus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
Do you sometimes have a desire to protect Annie like if she was a little sister? (Bioshock reference ftw)
No...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayThePerson View Post
Dear Nautilus,
Is walking hard for you?
No... the suit is part of me... as your skin is part of you...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Bro!

Did you ever use a drill? It seems fitting for you.

Brolaf, the Beerzerker.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PuniMage

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Veigar comes out of a black hole

"THIS TIME YOUR MINE!"

Veigar summons a black hole surrounding Brolaf

"TRY TO RUN FROM THAT!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Bro!

Did you ever use a drill? It seems fitting for you.

Brolaf, the Beerzerker.
Bro...

A...drill...? No... why do you ask...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuniMage View Post
Veigar comes out of a black hole

"THIS TIME YOUR MINE!"

Veigar summons a black hole surrounding Brolaf

"TRY TO RUN FROM THAT!
"......"

Why are you here... what did the Beerzerker do...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PuniMage

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
"......"

Why are you here... what did the Beerzerker do...
Veigar look at Nautilus

"THIS FOOL SHALL PAY FOR HIS CRIMES AGAINST ME AND AM HERE TO CAPTURE HIM!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuniMage View Post
Veigar look at Nautilus

"THIS FOOL SHALL PAY FOR HIS CRIMES AGAINST ME AND AM HERE TO CAPTURE HIM!"
Take it elsewhere... I don't want black holes in my room...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PuniMage

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nautilus View Post
Take it elsewhere... I don't want black holes in my room...
"Don't worry when I catch Brolaf I will take my leave including my black hole."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoreOfBandleCity

Senior Member

09-09-2012

"Nautilus, not sure if anyone asked or not, but how long were you submerged in the depths?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

Senior Member

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuniMage View Post
"Don't worry when I catch Brolaf I will take my leave including my black hole."
Fine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreOfBandleCity View Post
"Nautilus, not sure if anyone asked or not, but how long were you submerged in the depths?
I'm not sure... time... was irrelevant... everything flowed together... into one endless march... it must have been a while... there are no traces of who I once was...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Aether

Senior Member

09-10-2012

Lulu says she could turn anyone into anything she wanted using her Whimsy,
so, if she agrees, would you appreciate it if she would turn you back into your normal self or do you like the way you are now?