A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Teo turns to Yoshi, holding that mildly concerned look in his eyes.

Uh... hi. I'm Teo, one of Lulu's students. That fish boy of hers tried putting poor Nym and Tyr into little glass jars that somehow blocked Glade magic, so I came to tell her. Guess something happened here?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PuniMage

Senior Member

09-09-2012

"Veigar" knew the city would be more watchful on his actions in order to hopefully keep the guard from paying attention to him "Veigar" decides he will act like a tourist and his first stop a cafe to eat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

09-09-2012

The Black Yordle: "Look... Veigar"
The Gray Yordle: "WHERE?!"
The Black Yordle: "Right there"
The Black Yordle points the "Mystery Yordle"
The Gray Yordle: "That is not Veigar, idiot"
The Black Yordle: " He smell like "Evil""
The Gray Yordle: "REALLY ITS HIM? I will ask for an autograph"
The Black Yordle: "WHAT?"

The gray yordle walk to see Veigar closer, with a paper and a pencil, the other two follow him


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo turns to Yoshi, holding that mildly concerned look in his eyes.

Uh... hi. I'm Teo, one of Lulu's students. That fish boy of hers tried putting poor Nym and Tyr into little glass jars that somehow blocked Glade magic, so I came to tell her. Guess something happened here?
Well. Hiya Teo. My name is Yoshi and I'm an admiral of the Bandle City Navy. And yup...things did happen here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
"He assaulted you while you were bleeding from a stab wound. As long as you do not kill him Lulu, I do not care that much. He truly believes that just being a regular summoner gives him authority to punish us? Only the High Council can choose whether to punish a champion."

Poppy places Whomper on her back again, relaxing a bit. She looks at Lulu with a examining look for a moment before asking.

"Do you think you will not require any medical help for that wound?"

She glances around, looking at the transformed Veigar for a moment. She did not recognize the yordle, and felt a bit suspicious about him. She walks to a nearby guard, whispering to him.
"Keep an eye on that yordle. After what Veigar attempted some time ago, it is probably better to keep an eye on unknown members of our kind."

The guard nods and quietly spreads the information to a few other guards.
NAH!! i will be Fine. and BESIDES, i can USE these WOUNDS to "convince" the MAYOR to have my PROPERTY back!! if THERE'S one thing I KNOW about POLITICIANS is that THEY HATE bad Publicity!!

Lulu was about to go inside before looking up at Teo

oh I THERE Teo! what ARE you doing IN here??


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

09-09-2012

"Alright then Sorceress. Perhaps that might work. If you wish so, I could come along. My presence should make things easier."
Poppy looks at Yoshi quite harshly, shaking her head and gripping his shoulder tightly.

"What gives you the right to order her around? She never follows any rules or commands outside the League anyway. If she gets bored of you pulling her along, you will join our summoner 'friend' here as a cupcake."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Uh, nice to meet you then Yoshi. Is uh... is Lulu ok? Or, more importantly, is whoever else that was involved ok?

Teo rubs the back of his neck as if he'd seen something like this several times before. He jumps when he hears her say his name.

O-oh, miss Lulu! I came to see you about Fizz. He's been treating our pixies pretty poorly lately...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
"Alright then Sorceress. Perhaps that might work. If you wish so, I could come along. My presence should make things easier."
Poppy looks at Yoshi quite harshly, shaking her head and gripping his shoulder tightly.

"What gives you the right to order her around? She never follows any rules or commands outside the League anyway. If she gets bored of you pulling her along, you will join our summoner 'friend' here as a cupcake."
She has to follow me otherwise she's going to be homeless and...

Looks a Lulu.

...bleeding.

Turns back to Poppy and says with an enthusiastic attitude.

Besides! I'm an admiral! She has to know my authority!

He turns to Teo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Uh, nice to meet you then Yoshi. Is uh... is Lulu ok? Or, more importantly, is whoever else that was involved ok?

Teo rubs the back of his neck as if he'd seen something like this several times before. He jumps when he hears her say his name.
I don't know about the Rengar-wannabe Tristana. She looked pretty mad for all I know. He chuckles to himself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PuniMage

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
The Black Yordle: "Look... Veigar"
The Gray Yordle: "WHERE?!"
The Black Yordle: "Right there"
The Black Yordle points the "Mystery Yordle"
The Gray Yordle: "That is not Veigar, idiot"
The Black Yordle: " He smell like "Evil""
The Gray Yordle: "REALLY ITS HIM? I will ask for an autograph"
The Black Yordle: "WHAT?"

The gray yordle walk to see Veigar closer, with a paper and a pencil, the other two follow him
Our mystery yordle sees a gray yordle coming to him

"Oi what do you want am just a tourist in this city nothing more and leave me alone am trying to find somewhere to eat!"

Mystery yordle wents to the cafe


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Poppy sighs and turns the admiral around, shaking her head.

"Did you not hear what I said? She does not follow any authority outside League matches. The moment she gets tired of you ordering her around, you will become a cupcake. It might be better if I am the one to escort her through the city?"

She looks at Lulu, seeming curious of why she wants the house so much.

"I hope you do not mind if I accompany you Lulu."