Ask the Eye of Twilight (Shen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearAkali View Post
"I... felt the same way once. After my mother's death I felt... empty. When i put on the mask, and became the Fist of Shadow, I could hide my feelings... But no one can hide them forever."
"Right..." He said. He went over to the kitchen area, and the sounds of boiling water, and other noises could be heard as he was cooking. After a while, he came back with some small bowls of rice and curry, with little bits of beef in them. He set the two bowls of food on the small table with chop sticks. "Here. If it's too much or too little just ask, I have more." He said as he sat cross legged. "So..." He said. How do start conversation? "How's it been? Since I left and everything?" Yup. Good job Shen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DearAkali

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"Right..." He said. He went over to the kitchen area, and the sounds of boiling water, and other noises could be heard as he was cooking. After a while, he came back with some small bowls of rice and curry, with little bits of beef in them. He set the two bowls of food on the small table with chop sticks. "Here. If it's too much or too little just ask, I have more." He said as he sat cross legged. "So..." He said. How do start conversation? "How's it been? Since I left and everything?" Yup. Good job Shen.
"Its been... different. I-er Kennen is really missing you." Akali sits down at the other side of the table, folding her legs under her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

Senior Member

09-09-2012

"I see..." He said looking down at the ground for a moment. "I suppose you and Evelynn are doing well?" He said. No one could really tell how he was feeling at the moment, since he was trying to stay as emotionless as possible, but even then it was pretty hard.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DearAkali

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"I see..." He said looking down at the ground for a moment. "I suppose you and Evelynn are doing well?" He said. No one could really tell how he was feeling at the moment, since he was trying to stay as emotionless as possible, but even then it was pretty hard.
"I.. haven't seen Eve since I got back. I still feel really bad about my actions." Akali, on the other hand, isn't even attempting to hide her emotions. and it is clear to anyone that knows her well that she is almost on the verge of tears. She notices her lapse of control, and she casually wipes her eyes, hoping that he saw nothing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Shen noticed her wiping away those tears. Oh wow he felt bad. "I see... I suppose it's just another mistake to learn from. I would know, as you can tell by the state I am in now." He said looking down at his food... Suddenly... He didn't feel all that hungry.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DearAkali

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen noticed her wiping away those tears. Oh wow he felt bad. "I see... I suppose it's just another mistake to learn from. I would know, as you can tell by the state I am in now." He said looking down at his food... Suddenly... He didn't feel all that hungry.
Akali takes a couple of bites as a courtesy to Shen, and although her "small meal" was quite large indeed, she felt no reason to tell this to him. She sees Shen not eating, but makes no mention of it. "Shen... why did you come all the way up here? At first I thought you simply wanted to get away from me, but then it doesn't make any since to have invited me here as well." "


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Shen was still looking at his food. "I didn't do this to get away from you..." He said. "I just... Needed some time to think, and gather opinions. When I lost control at the sparring grounds... Lee Sin said I could I be free, and be able to live a life like any other person... Or I could go back to being the Eye." He said. He looked back up at her. "What do you think?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DearAkali

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
Shen was still looking at his food. "I didn't do this to get away from you..." He said. "I just... Needed some time to think, and gather opinions. When I lost control at the sparring grounds... Lee Sin said I could I be free, and be able to live a life like any other person... Or I could go back to being the Eye." He said. He looked back up at her. "What do you think?"
Akali reaches up to touch Shen's face. "Shen... you have been making educated decisions as the Eye of Twilight for many years. Do... do you really want to ask my opinion? All that I ask... Shen... I... don't want you to leave again." This time, Akali can't hold back her tears. "I'm sorry, you must think I'm terribly weak..." She leans back and looks away.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

Senior Member

09-09-2012

((Sorry for the late reply I had to do something.))

Shen makes no reaction to her touching her face. "It's not you who is weak. It's me. Years and years of training. All my life have worked for what I am today, and I dropped everything within a day... But... I really do want to ask about your opinion." He then looked back to his food only taking a bit out of it. He then looked back up to her. "Why... Why don't you want me to leave? This was my mistake. It's me who lost control. Sure you may have too but..." He said looking back at down at his food. He couldn't make the words come out of his mouth.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DearAkali

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
((Sorry for the late reply I had to do something.))

Shen makes no reaction to her touching her face. "It's not you who is weak. It's me. Years and years of training. All my life have worked for what I am today, and I dropped everything within a day... But... I really do want to ask about your opinion." He then looked back to his food only taking a bit out of it. He then looked back up to her. "Why... Why don't you want me to leave? This was my mistake. It's me who lost control. Sure you may have too but..." He said looking back at down at his food. He couldn't make the words come out of his mouth.

"Shen, I think that deep down, you are telling yourself exactly what you want to do, and I think you should listen. I don't want you to leave again, because without you around I feel like a part of my life is just missing. This wasn't your mistake, it was mine. We may have both lost control, but it was because of my actions."