So, Taric.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XeonV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

I have yet to lose a normal game in solo-queue playing with him, and that can mostly be attributed to my luck with the matchmaking (even though in the last game we made some mistakes which cost us an inhibitor). Since, you know, Taric is really team-dependent as he's a support character.

I'm thinking of playing Taric when I play Ranked games, for a variety of reasons.

I was hoping for some guidance in terms of Runes and general tips for playing as him. I usually know when to time my stun (i.e. Kat ulting).

My build changes based on my team and who gets what, but mostly I build Soul Shroud as a core item, and get Aegis of the Legion if our tank does not, Stark's Fervor usually since it frees up a slot for our carries to have a better damage item. Late game I usually build either a GA, Banshee's Veil, or Frozen Heart. I am considering other alternatives, specifically with CDR, to pop out heals and stuns quicker.

Any tips would be appreciated.

IS1c3de098d0f56788ce0d7

09-14-2010

i dont think you can play taric in ranked games

adren

Master Recruiter

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by albenzx View Post
i dont think you can play taric in ranked games
I think this thread is over guys.

MEXICA

09-14-2010

aegis and soul shroud.

Consider other aura items like frozen heart and starks as well.