A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
Lulu's voice returned to normal volume, she still looks stern

not TAKING but TOOK!! i have a DEED to that LAND but THE mayor WONT return MY LETTERS!! not only THAT, but THEY wont even LET ME in the CITY so i cant EVEN have a FACE to FACE talk WITH him!!! the PLOT is NOT even THAT LARGE!!

*Lulu pulls out a modern map of Bandle City and points to a small house on the map. if one was really familiar with the city, they would notice that the house was actually Tristana's house*

Yoshi still covers his ears. Even at normal voice, she is still loud. Back again to his elevated voice...

ARE YOU SURE THAT'S EVEN YOUR HOUSE!? LOOKS VERY GENERIC AND LAME! AND WHY WON'T THEY LET YOU IN BANDLE CITY ANYWAYS?

Iron Ambássador

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreOfBandleCity View Post
He nods, deciding to drop the subject.

"You're right."

He took a drink from his cup of tea and looked around the room again.

"This has been nice. It's been a while since I've sat down and relaxed like this."
"... I know that feeling all too well. I barely get time to relax these days."
Poppy sighs, suddenly hearing the yelling from the front gates.

"What now..."

She sighs, going to her bedroom and coming out wearing her armor again, grabbing Whomper from where she placed the hammer.

"... I feel like I should go check what is going on out there."

She walks out of the smithy, heading to the front gates.

SuperMan Pix

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Yoshi still covers his ears. Even at normal voice, she is still loud. Back again to his elevated voice...

ARE YOU SURE THAT'S EVEN YOUR HOUSE!? LOOKS VERY GENERIC AND LAME! AND WHY WON'T THEY LET YOU IN BANDLE CITY ANYWAYS?
because apperently IM an EXILE!! anyway THAT house BELONG to my FATHER several HUNDRED years ago!!
LOOK!

Lulu pulls out an ancient, but prestine, deed encased in glass. the deed entails a plot of land owned by a male yordle named Rupert, his wife Melody, and his daughter Lulu. the actual plot is marked on a faded map of "Bandle Village" that corrolates to the house Lulu pointed at earlier

Iron Ambássador

09-08-2012

Poppy arrives at the front gates, noticing Lulu and sighing. This would most likely turn out to be frustrating.

"Lulu. What are you yelling about this time? You know you are not welcomed within Bandle City after the incident with the children."

She looks at Lulu, arms crossed and her pose looking official. This would not be easy, she knew it.

SuperMan Pix

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Poppy arrives at the front gates, noticing Lulu and sighing. This would most likely turn out to be frustrating.

"Lulu. What are you yelling about this time? You know you are not welcomed within Bandle City after the incident with the children."

She looks at Lulu, arms crossed and her pose looking official. This would not be easy, she knew it.
IM here to TAKE BACK my Father's House! its BEEN here since THIS place Was called Bandle Village and IM not LEAVING until I GET the LAND back!

Emperor Titus

09-08-2012

Quote:

AMBASSADOR POP-

He notices that he is screaming. He tones down his voice...

Ambassador Poppy? What are you doing here? And why are you armed?

Yoshi turns to Lulu.

And the map is outdated. If there's anything I know, it's not your house.

SuperMan Pix

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
AMBASSADOR POP-

He notices that he is screaming. He tones down his voice...

Ambassador Poppy? What are you doing here? And why are you armed?

Yoshi turns to Lulu.

And the map is outdated. If there's anything I know, it's not your house.
i DONT care if THE damn map IS outdated! the DEED itself is STILL Valid!! and besides, YOU said it YOURSELF that the HOUSE is "Generic and Lame" so WHY DO you care IF own it OR not?

Iron Ambássador

09-08-2012

I came here on a very rare break from work. And you should know I always carry Whomper with me.

Poppy doesn't even turn to look at Yoshi, but walks over to Lulu and places a hand on the Sorceress' shoulder.

Lulu... Bandle City has changed largely during the centuries. I am not certain if your house is even there anymore. Besides, this protesting does not do much. You would have to speak with the Bandle City leadership if you wanted your house back.

Emperor Titus

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
i DONT care if THE damn map IS outdated! the DEED itself is STILL Valid!! and besides, YOU said it YOURSELF that the HOUSE is "Generic and Lame" so WHY DO you care IF own it OR not?
He mutters to himself, I can see why you're not welcome here...

Then he goes back to his normal voice.

She's exiled. How is she going to enter? Kidnapping children has gotten her, at best, an exile. You're lucky your head wasn't on the plate with that kind of crime committed.

SuperMan Pix

09-08-2012

Quote:
I came here on a very rare break from work. And you should know I always carry Whomper with me.

Poppy doesn't even turn to look at Yoshi, but walks over to Lulu and places a hand on the Sorceress' shoulder.

Lulu... Bandle City has changed largely during the centuries. I am not certain if your house is even there anymore. Besides, this protesting does not do much. You would have to speak with the Bandle City leadership if you wanted your house back.
ive SPENT TWO months LETTERING the MAYOR, the LEADERSHIP BOARD, the HOUSING directors AND the only LETTER i recieved was ONE from the MAYOR telling me TO STOP sending HIM letters!! what ELSE am i supposed to DO but GO to the ACTUAL city itself!! BUT then THERES the whole ISSUE on the FACT that im EXILED!!