Rune Prison

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bianary

07-31-2009

I don't understand why a snare isn't letting you autoattack from it, +1 to letting people do that.

Zeta

07-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBeNirvana View Post
Would be awesome if it was a rune that you place on the ground that activates if someone stands on it.
But then you'd have to THINK to play Ryze!

Teirdome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
But then you'd have to THINK to play Ryze!
True, and the AI would suck with him in practice games instead of being the one occasionally competent bot.

Desit

08-01-2009

Imagine Rhasta in DotA if his shackle ability didn't disable him...

Now look at Ryze

L0CUST

The Council

08-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNamedWords View Post

Now look at Ryze
Rhasta summons wards, 2 disables, and a small AoE nuke... how are Ryze and Rhasta similar?

Cereal

Adjudicator

08-01-2009

Right you can't compare Rhasta and Ryze. On a micro level rune prison vs. shackle- shackle Rhasta is also bound to his target, rune prison he is not. Normal attack from shackle would be stupid-I agree there, however it's completely irrelevant.

+1 to my own suggestion of making rune prison what it ALREADY says it is.

Revengez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNamedWords View Post

Now look at Ryze
Yeah, but Ryze doesn't channel. If he channeled the ability, and increased the damage a bit it'd be balanced imo.

pandamine

Adjudicator

08-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revengez View Post
Yeah, but Ryze doesn't channel. If he channeled the ability, and increased the damage a bit it'd be balanced imo.
It would also be useless

ihavenoidea

08-02-2009

I dont think allowing to attack from inside of it is the right way to balance rune prison, cause then it would hurt meele champions a lot harder then ranged ones. Just remove or lower that insane damage it does so its no instantkill anymore.

Cereal

Adjudicator

08-02-2009

Its not instakill. The damage isn't the problem. I agree that my suggested change will still mean rune prison still sucks (mostly though it will help SOMETIMES) for melees, but that's beside the point.

Snares/roots are always going to suck for melee, plan your build/playstayle aware of that, get banshee's veil or MR items. I'm not complaining about rune prison because of its relatively high damage or how rune prison is imba, just how it's not what it says it is and how it SHOULD be, according to the description.

Let us attack from within!