Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Target2

09-14-2010

Looks like a Kog'maw nerf is imminent now

xzymethx

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettai Seigi View Post
Hello, how are you doing. I too played in EU servers and leveled to vl 30 before the pro-ness of said servers made me leave for the US.

Appart from Tristana, Anivia and Kassadin, many of my fellow europeans also considered Cho'Gath and Teemo Gods in the Battlefield, and let's not forget most of them, much like you, butchered english with every key the pressed.

So yeah, I can only answer one thing.

Derp.
derp, very constructive critique, chogath and teemo gods in the battlefield ,yeahhh sure
being lvl30 means nothing, being 1800+ elo is the only thing what matter, and u obviously aint
and who cares about my english as long as you understand me

Kyoak

09-14-2010

Agree with most. Luckily I haven't seen alot of great kassasdin players, but the ones that have crossed me are extremely scary.

I think sivir was way to high before so agree with the change, same goes for gangplank.

Finally vlad has been T1 from day 1 in my opinion. Amazing ult, great harasser, great middle, amazing tower diver, high hp...

Realaz

09-14-2010

This tier list lost any credibility the moment Kat was put in trash tier. She's still the strongest mid and will often get 2-3 early kills to give her a headstart.
As someone who mained Kat for most of his LoL career, I cannot understand how anyone can even start to compare Kat with Eve.

Flux Aureo

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realaz View Post
This tier list lost any credibility the moment Kat was put in trash tier. She's still the strongest mid and will often get 2-3 early kills to give her a headstart.
As someone who mained Kat for most of his LoL career, I cannot understand how anyone can even start to compare Kat with Eve.
The nerf on Bouncing Blades CD hit her hard .

eebro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

So what character is manamune suitable for ? is it even viable on any characters..?

Realaz

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivia View Post
The nerf on Bouncing Blades CD hit her hard .
I played her quite a few times after that nerf and I barely noticed anything. You level up BB as first priority anyway so at about level 4 or so the CD nerf is something trivial like 1 second.

HulkingBrute

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realaz View Post
This list lost credibility when KogMaw went from bottom tier to top just because people figured out that a madreds works better than AP.

This list seems a step behind, and while it being reactive is nice, its pretty clear that it isnt the cutting edge or anywhere close for competitive pickinz.

EmergencyCombo

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by eebro View Post
So what character is manamune suitable for ? is it even viable on any characters..?
Deadly on Pantheon and Ezreal. I'm sure there's others, those are just the ones I for sure know work great on.

Xpander

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkingBrute View Post
This list lost credibility when KogMaw went from bottom tier to top just because people figured out that a madreds works better than AP.

This list seems a step behind, and while it being reactive is nice, its pretty clear that it isnt the cutting edge or anywhere close for competitive pickinz.
He moved because the meta game has changed..