Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-06-2012

Phantom nods as he also grabs the ring. With that, Phantom puts down a bag of gold.

"Don't joke with me like that......It only makes me want you more, haha. Also I will be buying all three of those."

Roseofchaos

09-06-2012

Del picks up the bag, a little surprised, and nods, handing the bracelet over to him. "Alright- is there anything else you wanted? These three aren't really worth all this."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-06-2012

Phantom then leans in closer to Del.

"Think of it as a tip....though a kiss wouldn't hurt."

Roseofchaos

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Phantom then leans in closer to Del.

"Think of it as a tip....though a kiss wouldn't hurt."
Del turns her face away slightly. "I think my business partner might object to that, ah..." She indicates James, and fidgets a little with an earring.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-06-2012

Phantom smiles as he looks her over.

"Maybe we can discuss what else to buy in the backroom of this place."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

A barely audible *click* can be heard in the direction of James.

Roseofchaos

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Phantom smiles as he looks her over.

"Maybe we can discuss what else to buy in the backroom of this place."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
A barely audible *click* can be heard in the direction of James.
"Ah... perhaps that might not be a good idea..."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-06-2012

Phantom leaves the bag of gold and he takes the three pieces before giving Del all three.

"My gift to you...." He walks out the store smiling as he plays with a gleaming object in his hands.

Roseofchaos

09-06-2012

Del looks at the jewelry in her hands, noticing the object in his as he leaves. She nods to him as he goes, then turns to James. "Thanks for that- I wasn't sure how to handle the situation."

Counting the money out into the register, she writes down the black diamond as sold on the inventory sheet, and goes to put the jewelry somewhere in the back room. After a moment, she comes back out and sits with James, finally having a bite of the cake. He was right- the cake is exquisite, and she smiles.

"It's been a weird day, James..."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
Del looks at the jewelry in her hands, noticing the object in his as he leaves. She nods to him as he goes, then turns to James. "Thanks for that- I wasn't sure how to handle the situation."

Counting the money out into the register, she writes down the black diamond as sold on the inventory sheet, and goes to put the jewelry somewhere in the back room. After a moment, she comes back out and sits with James, finally having a bite of the cake. He was right- the cake is exquisite, and she smiles.

"It's been a weird day, James..."
James unplugs his ears.
"Sorry about that. He was coming onto you in such an... ungainly fashion. Trying too hard. It hurt my ears."