Hi. I知 Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bubs

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
This always interests me. What are you jungling with? I know I don't have a secret that nobody has found but I don't have a health issue in jungle.
Attack Speed, Move Speed, Armor, MR per level.
Start Regrowth 1 Pot
9-21-0 Masteries

I could just be getting **** leashes every game I play.

EDIT: It's just first clear, but that's the biggest problem about her -- her early game.

Sly Lycan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

I lost track of this thread some time back so I don't know if it has been mentioned.

A simple QoL fix on Sej I would like to propose is that her passive still is placed on people like Yi and Olaf. It doesn't have to slow them but if she gets in a fight with them and they drop their ult she is dead. She cannot use her E on them and the damage on her W is severely gimped. I don't know if there is any way for that to work out, but its quite annoying when playing Sej against one of them and they simple win because their ult seemingly just cancels out everything she is.

Impoliteminority

09-06-2012

Tested on PBE where I had alot of IP to play with:

Armor reds Armor Yellows, MR blues and Health quints pretty much solve her early game jungle clear problems.

From there you just stack a bunch of Health like normal and dominate.

TheTrixRabbit

09-06-2012

I don't know why EVERYONE wants her to have a rework, Sej is my main jungler and I do just fine with her. I most of the time CARRY my team or get A LOT of assists and help my team win.

Thessalonike

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Black View Post
Attack Speed, Move Speed, Armor, MR per level.
Start Regrowth 1 Pot
9-21-0 Masteries

I could just be getting **** leashes every game I play.

EDIT: It's just first clear, but that's the biggest problem about her -- her early game.
Huh, I go ms quints and health and armor for everything else. I skip the magic resistance and also per level since it is a complaint that Sejuani has trouble early... not post 6ish.

I also start cloth *5 or dorans in a minor amount of games.

I could be more durable w/o ms quints but movement is my play style.

Onoli

09-06-2012

Sejuani doesn't need a rework she needs some tank stats. Also if you build ap her W does decent damage. She may only get a .1 on it but it ticks 5 times on everything in range and a combo of ap and hp gives it nice damage. But she can't take any damage and with no defensive steroid she can't just build RoA without suffering for it. Give her Q a armor and MR buff when she uses it and she might be able to build into an actual threat.

Sly Lycan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrixRabbit View Post
I don't know why EVERYONE wants her to have a rework, Sej is my main jungler and I do just fine with her. I most of the time CARRY my team or get A LOT of assists and help my team win.
I agree with you. I haven't had any problems with her except as I mentioned above with olaf and yi. She isn't the most damaging but she can do a moderate amount of damage while permaslowing her enemies so her team can come destroy them.

I also don't have any problems with her first clear of the jungle. As long as I get a decent leash on Blue I can clear just a bit slower then Shyv. I just take AD reds/quints and then armor yellows and mr blues and go 9/21 with the ap and magic pen. either start boots 3 or regrowth 1

Sly Lycan

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onoli View Post
Sejuani doesn't need a rework she needs some tank stats. Also if you build ap her W does decent damage. She may only get a .1 on it but it ticks 5 times on everything in range and a combo of ap and hp gives it nice damage. But she can't take any damage and with no defensive steroid she can't just build RoA without suffering for it. Give her Q a armor and MR buff when she uses it and she might be able to build into an actual threat.
her w scales off of health as well. just build shurelias and randuins then build into a FoN. It makes her tanky and gives her some damage. She won't be a nuke but she makes them really decide whether or not to focus the carry or the tank.

Thessalonike

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly Lycan View Post
I agree with you. I haven't had any problems with her except as I mentioned above with olaf and yi. She isn't the most damaging but she can do a moderate amount of damage while permaslowing her enemies so her team can come destroy them.

I also don't have any problems with her first clear of the jungle. As long as I get a decent leash on Blue I can clear just a bit slower then Shyv. I just take AD reds/quints and then armor yellows and mr blues and go 9/21 with the ap and magic pen. either start boots 3 or regrowth 1
Your not using mage pen for jungle creeps right?

Sly Lycan

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
Your not using mage pen for jungle creeps right?
only the mastery.