Hi. I知 Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timjin

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samflash3 View Post
Maybe try giving her passive auto attacks that deals magic damage and scales with ap. Problem when i play sejuani is that i cannot damage the jungle creeps, enough to clear the jungle fast enough.
I've had some recent success with Armor penetration runes actually.

3 x Attack Speed/ 6 ArP Reds (5% As with 10 ArP)
9 x Armor Yellows
9 x Scaling MR Blues
3 x 26 Health Quints (73 HP + The 30 From masteries = 1 more dps on her W)

It seems to increase my speed and Increase my early Health to a point where I can gank.

Though she will be slower without MS quints. The key becomes getting that first hit on the target to start slowing them, especially once E hits level 2/3.

Wick3dD3vil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

Whoa, I really liked this post. Good job and good points.

BUMP!

Thessalonike

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timjin View Post
@Raviance, just curious, how do you handle her early sustain problems in the jungle?

Do you just go crazy ganking every second to get an early lead, or is there a specific item/rune build that you find keeps you healthy?
Grrrr.... my phone has logged me out twice so I'm going to make it short.

I ran custom after custom match a single jungle pass in every configuration and every attack pattern that I could think of. It took about 4 hours of 5 minutes matched but I found what works for me. What I do may not work for you... I don't like posting builds but I run one of 3 configurations 9/21/0, 8/21/1, 15/15/0 the least being 15/15/0. I run MS quints and armor and health for the rest. I also run Smite/Heal... yes seriously, jungle Heal.

Lots of my match history is with my... well not so serious. The last 4 include typical solo queue Sejuani matches. I am ready to take her ranked in season 3.

If you or anyone wants I play 2-5ish am eastern. We can run Sejuani to learn... not measure man size.

Anyway find your stride in custom... gl.

Oh and I burn my first Smite asap not for the killing blow so the recharge starts and its up for second buff camp.

Zerglinator

09-05-2012

ricklessabandon, don't abandon us!

It's been a month since you last posted.

Bikohoness

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
Grrrr.... my phone has logged me out twice so I'm going to make it short.

I ran custom after custom match a single jungle pass in every configuration and every attack pattern that I could think of. It took about 4 hours of 5 minutes matched but I found what works for me. What I do may not work for you... I don't like posting builds but I run one of 3 configurations 9/21/0, 8/21/1, 15/15/0 the least being 15/15/0. I run MS quints and armor and health for the rest. I also run Smite/Heal... yes seriously, jungle Heal.

Lots of my match history is with my... well not so serious. The last 4 include typical solo queue Sejuani matches. I am ready to take her ranked in season 3.

If you or anyone wants I play 2-5ish am eastern. We can run Sejuani to learn... not measure man size.

Anyway find your stride in custom... gl.

Oh and I burn my first Smite asap not for the killing blow so the recharge starts and its up for second buff camp.
Do you use the Smite mastery in the defense tree for the extra 10g each time you use it? I've seen it recommended lots of times, I'd tried it a couple and it just seems like it isn't enough gold to make a difference.

Thessalonike

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikohoness View Post
Do you use the Smite mastery in the defense tree for the extra 10g each time you use it? I've seen it recommended lots of times, I'd tried it a couple and it just seems like it isn't enough gold to make a difference.
Yea I do... not for the 10 gold though, well not the 10 gold alone. The extra 10% in heal is nice also.. Its not much but I remember a few times that I have denied a Karthus kills and helped us win a few otherwise even team fights. Plus Heal is extra sustain an often argued weakness on Sejuani.

MTaur

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikohoness View Post
I rock the Defense tree anyway, so we're looking at over 100 gold (maybe 200-300, idk) in place of 1 armor or something. One armor costs about 15 gold or something... 100 gold cumulatively is not huge, but your typical mastery point isn't worth 100 gold... if you could get 100 gold out of each mastery point, that would be 3k gold, which is crazy good. I almost never smite without the mastery.

MaiLinna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

The only thing I would change about her is to add some damage mitigation, and maybe up the base damage of her Q and/or W to ease jungling a bit.

bubs

09-06-2012

I really think all Sejunai needs is a armor steroid on her W.

Her first clear is utterly awful ( I have to back at level 3 )

Thessalonike

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Black View Post
I really think all Sejunai needs is a armor steroid on her W.

Her first clear is utterly awful ( I have to back at level 3 )
This always interests me. What are you jungling with? I know I don't have a secret that nobody has found but I don't have a health issue in jungle.