Ask me Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

What do you feel are the biggest issues with bot lane?(champions, playstyle, etc)

Dominus Arts

09-06-2012

There is only 1, yet game breaking issue that concerns bot lane. That issue is nothing more than the current Meta which completely works in favor of champs specialized in dueling as well as snowballing with the equal income of gold.

This is why champions like Urgot, Yorick, Jax, Diana, etc. are hated bot on EUW.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

What are the biggest issues you feel Riot will have when balancing Dominion? And what, if anything, do you think would help solve these issues?

DG TheFeedski

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus Arts View Post
Stream will be up starting from the end of September, early October, depending on when I'll recieve keys to my new home.

I cannot change tournament rules by myself, but I've heard that Tournament Draft should be included in rules the moment tourney is switched back to Sunday.
So there are still tournaments on EUW?

DaRatmastah

09-06-2012

If there are still tourneys on EUW I would love to see more of the european competitive scene streamed.

Dominus Arts

09-06-2012

- What are the biggest issues you feel Riot will have when balancing Dominion? And what, if anything, do you think would help solve these issues?

- Even though the way Riot acts is more SR oriented (and there's nothing suprising about it), balancing Dominion shouldn't be much of a problem for them. If They ever will try to balance it, they need to start from adjusting Dominion Aura and replacing SR items with new Dominion substitutes.

- So there are still tournaments on EUW?

Yes, Tournaments are being held every week without problems and I'll try to stream them when I'll get better internet.

HaIfhearted

09-06-2012

You guys are still using the 6 bans format? You gotta ask for more bans, yo!
Makes the meta more interesting when you can get ALL the OPs out of the way.
It also forces players who specialize in only 2-3 champs to branch out.

I'm assuming either you guys don't have any good Jayce players, or the ones who do play him still do the inferior Trinity/Bruiser setup, and this is why he isn't banned?

And I heard from Disc that almost every one of your teams has a good Vayne player, and thus she gets banned often.

Phourc

09-06-2012

Oooh, I'd love to watch EU tournaments.

Oright, questions xP

Does EU love them some AD malz? I love me some AD malz.

Dominus Arts

09-06-2012

Yes, we are using 6 bans format and I don't feel like there's need for more.
Players who specialize in 2-3 champs will branch out anyway with 6 bans

Tournament is played in Blind pick style so both teams can get hold of Jayce. It's not give and take like in tournament draft.

Yes vayne gets banned often but it's situational ban.

Edit:

- Does EU love them some AD malz? I love me some AD malz.
- Yes, AD malz shows up often in normal games, but I've never seen him in tournament matches.

ShawNuff

09-06-2012

I've known for a while that you were one of the highest (usually #1) elo EUW dominion player. Which champions did you play most often to get there?