Price Reductions: Garen, Caitlyn, Maokai

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nondescriptt

09-04-2012

bought cait a month ago, gg

definitely going to start to spin to win though

Steveroxyou

09-04-2012

I like these reductions, but i don't know why Garen's ip price was reduced again. I'd rather have a different champ get a reduced ip price.

Xesante

09-04-2012

Too bad I already bought maokai for full price a month ago, xD. Still, this is quite nice. MOAR PLS! Thank you tons riot!

Gubogi

09-04-2012

yey c:

Elsie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Why did you reduce Cait and Mao to 790 RP? Not that I'm complaining, I'm just confused why they're now 4800 with that price while 3150's are still all 975.

Unholyrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

After all these reductions, you finally start to (slowly) drop champ RP prices?

Also, congrats to Garen for being the first champion to have his price reduced TWICE.

Reverend Zeratul

09-04-2012

790 RP? Finally, something that isn't 975 for 3150/4800 champions - it makes sense so my only surprise is related to how long it took Riot to do this.

Price reductions are always good for everyone.

EbonRat

Recruiter

09-04-2012

Woot! Price reductions are a great way to compensate for the permanent price of 6300 for new champions.

Still, some of the new champions should (at their release date, not months later) be less than 6300, in my opinion.

Tananzel

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinkingsky View Post
Why did you reduce Cait and Mao to 790 RP? Not that I'm complaining, I'm just confused why they're now 4800 with that price while 3150's are still all 975.
I have a feeling that they are setting up for a new pricing scale.

needlewall

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveroxyou View Post
I like these reductions, but i don't know why Garen's ip price was reduced again. I'd rather have a different champ get a reduced ip price.
its cause garen is in the tutorial like ashe and ryze it only makes sence but that is interesting hes the first to go down twice

12345612 ... 23