Push with AD Kog Maw or Suicide at Baron with 3 teammates.

Push as AD Kog Maw 4 100.00%
Take baron with 3 teammates and suicide. 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

AD Kog Pusher or Tower Hugger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wesleylion

Recruiter

09-03-2012

Hey I was just wondering if AD kog should be split pushing or pushing on his own or hsould he just die when my friend says go get baron when theirs 3 of us and 5 of them. In my theory if I pushed a turret while my team mates got baron or tried, Then I would be able to most likely get turret or my team mates get baron cause the enemy would get me or them. Just a quick question.

The Jade Fist

09-03-2012

distractions can be a good thing, or it could backfire and you die, and your team dies

TwistWrist

09-03-2012

Baron applies a debuff every time it attacks. You should have went with your team and attacked the enemy team while they were attacking baron.

No matter how blatantly you slant your poll, you still made the wrong choice.

Especially since Kog's ult is great for poking in the Baron nest to get vision and for sniping low health targets.

MoreMedz

09-03-2012

I have to say, that is not a quick question, and there is no simple answer. It can depend on the champions on both sides, resource difference and so many other things.

A few of the top play videos are all about baron steal when you are short-manned, but then again, how many times have we all seen a team charging into another team fighting baron, only to be splatted in the process?

aviraaaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistWrist View Post
Baron applies a debuff every time it attacks. You should have went with your team and attacked the enemy team while they were attacking baron.

No matter how blatantly you slant your poll, you still made the wrong choice.

Especially since Kog's ult is great for poking in the Baron nest to get vision and for sniping low health targets.
I cannot upvote this enough.

It's clear from the wording in the poll that the OP is not looking for a real answer or advice on the topic in question, but affirmation that he/she is right. Ridiculous.