Arcade Sona and Riot Graves Head to PAX

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smunk

09-03-2012

Same here, and it's pretty awkward considering that we won't know if the process worked until after the Graves skin has gone off sale. I went to PAX solely for these, and now I'm actually in a worse spot than if I didn't (and would have just bought them).

Lelechan

09-03-2012

Codes for these skins were also given away at the Riot Games panel at Dragon*Con on Saturday morning. I was able to get an Arcade Sona skin for myself and a Riot Graves skin for my boyfriend.

Thanks for giving these out, Riot!

Kaijin no Soki

09-03-2012

Thumbs up if you saw Riot Singed and K-9 Nasus in Graves splash art.

KevinJ2010

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serantos View Post
Does anyone from Riot know when the people who put their login names into those computers at PAX will receive their skins? I put mine in on Friday and still haven't received any skins...
Same here

NinjaCÅT

09-03-2012

she uses the joysticks to move ftw

DigitalXSniper

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serantos View Post
Does anyone from Riot know when the people who put their login names into those computers at PAX will receive their skins? I put mine in on Friday and still haven't received any skins...
I am wondering as well, its after PAX now and I still have not got mine.

VaporKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalXSniper View Post
I am wondering as well, its after PAX now and I still have not got mine.
Did you read the message that popped up after you entered your summoner name? It said these wouldn't be unlocked until "days" after PAX has ended. So I wouldn't start complaining for a week or two.

-VK

lol its georgie

09-04-2012

it's cool you can see riot singed and riot nasus in the back they are all in the same riot lol

pulijandro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Quote:
no skins to be had unless you bought merchandise on sunday or happend to catch one being thrown out to a crowd, they didnt put them in the swag bag. You could sign up to get sona, but riot graves was mia in the swag bags for some reason. So in the end, you got shafted if you went on sunday.
To get riot graves you had to go to any riot person that was on the 6th floor and ask them if they had a code.

hasema

09-04-2012

I also entered in my login name and have yet to receive my skins.