Gamebreaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prozn856

Recruiter

08-28-2012

moar

Prozn856

Recruiter

09-01-2012

moar

Requeim

09-01-2012

Shen was standing alone on the Fields of Justice, his hands gripping tight his dual swords. Mordekaiser and Miss Fortune had just sacrificed themselves to bring down Graves and Shyvanna, and were waiting to be resurrected. Caitlin and Katarina were beside him, their knuckles white from grasping their weapons with such intense strength.

It was no wonder, since a dangerous champion was on the other team, and had just revived. His ult was probably going to land on them in no time, albeit in a near rule-breaking way.

Pantheon.

"He should be here soon...," whispered Katarina.

"No," replied Shen."The other two...we must be wary."

He tried to swallow, but he couldn't. His throat was dry, and anxiousness gripped his heart.

Then, the circle appeared.

"Attack Function! Holy Lance!"

The three champions raised their heads to see a giant cross forming in the sky, followed by an incredibly fast beam of light shooting at them.

"I got this!"

Shen's dual swords bathed in an awesome light, which then generated a stream of energy.

"Attack Function! Cosmo Slash!"

The energy flew towards Pantheon's attack with a wave of Shen's dual swords, and the two attacks collided, resulting in a expanding explosion.

"You know...," Caitlin turned to Katarina. "I just hate anime sometimes."

Then they, along with the Fields of Justice, were comsumed in the expanding ball of fire.

Regulation #9575: No champions are allowed to watch Danball Senki, or learn attcks from the series.

Prozn856

Recruiter

09-02-2012

bump

Lectrod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Lux saw her chance. Brand missteped once, and it seemed like certain death for him. She let loose a Light Binding, followed with Lucent Singularity, getting brand low as he went behind his tower.

"Good, a free kill, without taking any damage" though Lux while sidestepping Brand's Pillar of Flame and Sear. Brand had ran out of mana, leaving him helpless to Lux's chase. The greedy lux attempted to dive Brand under his tower, taking far too many hits to be safe, but getting brand low enough to use her ultimate. Lux positioned herself and gathered energy, to be released in one Final Spark. The pure light tore through the lane, scorching the ground, but the Brand remained standing. He had drank a red potion before it was too late, leaving him with just three health. Lux moved in for the kill, but the one boot Brand wore let him outrun her.

"Ezreal!" Lux cried to bottom lane, "Use your ultimate at mid lane, I don't want this Brand escaping!" Ezreal scanned the treeline and, when he saw what he assumed was Brand moving around in middle lane, he began to charge his Trueshot barrage. Back in middle lane, Lux started to go back, while Brand walked. Suddenly, from the forest, a wave of pure energy entered the lane, giving Lux an express trip back to base. Ezreal cried out "Who needs a map!", celebrating his successful hit just by judging through the treeline, noticing the 300 gold that has just appeared in his pocket.

"Betreyal!" The announcer cried out, much to the suprise of our Ezreal, who assumed he had hit his mark, and to the anger of Lux, finally realizing that her own teammate had been her downfall.

Regulation #436: Ezreal is required to have a map at all times.

TheStalwart

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lectrod View Post
"Ezreal, use your ultimate!" cried Lux from middle lane.
Ezreal aimed into the distance, where he hoped the enemy Brand would be found. Ezreal let loose the energy, as it soared down the map, chopping over trees.
"Betreyal!", the announcer screamed.

Regulation #436: Ezreal is required to have a map at all times.
...What?

HuggableZombie

09-08-2012

bump

HuggableZombie

09-09-2012

"Purple team has destroyed an inhibitor," the announcer said in almost a bored tone.

Irelia sighed, the enemy team had pushed almost all of their towers. Their nexus towers and a lone tower at bot lane were the only ones standing. Most of her team had given up. Sivir was spinning her boomerang on her fingers, Zilean was tinkering with his clocks, and Nunu was doing...whatever it was that kids who ride yetis do when they are bored.

The only one with any sort of energy left was Pantheon. He could see his large grin even through the veil of darkness that covered his mask.

"I can help us win," he stated.

"No, we are not doing this. I told you a million times," Irelia responded.

"I know how much you hate me for ruining countless other matches, but this time, you're on my team. I can help you win." Pantheon pleaded.

"They're already heading towards Baron Nashor, it doesn't matter anymore. Once they get it, they will be unstoppable." Irelia was losing hope very quickly.

"Please," Pantheon retorted

"No," Irelia responded

"Please"

"No"

"If you do this, I'll bake you a caaaaake."

"NO!!!" Irelia shouted.

"Purple team has destroyed a tower," The announcer said. The enemy team had destroyed the lone tower at bottom, exposing the inhibitor behind it.

"Last chance," Pantheon said.

Irelia grumbled and mentally kicked herself. How could she allow herself to become part of Pantheon's cheating spree? As the enemy team beat down on their nexus she finally agreed. "Fine!" she shouted.

Pantheon grinned and after a quick explanation to the entire team, was ready for the plan.

"Alright Irelia, ready?" Pantheon asked. She sighed.

"Yes, I'm ready." Irelia threw her four blades on the ground, allowing Pantheon to place his feet on them. Irelia concentrated her energy and lifted him up. Pantheon had trouble getting his balance but was soon surfing on it like a pro.

"EVERYONE.....ready the buffs," Pantheon's tone was downright diabolical. Nunu blood boiled the spartan, Zilean time warped him, and Sivir shouted, signaling The Hunt. Pantheon was panting in adrenaline as Irelia surged him forward towards the enemy team.

----

Sion was the first one to be introduced into the Flying Spartan Missile of Death. He was walking up the lane when Pantheon approached him. The Rakkor spun his heel ever so slightly, letting the blade pass right through Sion's neck.

"An enemy has been slain"

"DECAPITATIOOOOOOOON!!!" Pantheon shouted as he passed, "MUHAHAHA!!" he laughed.

Sion watched as his body fell uselessly to the ground. "I'll be back!!! I PROMISE!!" Sion shouted to the flying Rakkor before dying.

---

"What just happened?" Sejuani asked as she began running down the same lane Sion had been running.

"That dirty ape Sion appeared to have been slain," Heimerdinger said as his tiny legs struggled to keep up with the boar-riding woman. Sejuani merely grunted.

"INCOMING!!!!!!" Pantheon shouted. The front of his shield smashed directly into Bristle's snout, a loud thump resonating the very air around the crash. The boar reared up from the strike. Sejuani shouted desperately at her boar to fall back down forward. But of course, the giant-pig fell on top of her, crushing her under its weight.

Heimerdinger witnessed the quickly-approaching enemy and began to try and run away. His tiny legs kept him from travelling very far before Pantheon got a fistful of the yordle's hair. "Hey there little guy!" Pantheon grinned as he stared into Heimerdinger's fear-filled eyes. "Up you go!!" He said, tossing the yordle high up into the air.

---

"Triple kill!!!"

"What the hell is going on!!!" Ezreal shouted. Him and Lux ran side by side. They had been far behind their allies. "Lux, fire your laser!" Ezreal shouted.

"DEMACIA!!!" Lux shouted as her baton spun in front of her and shot a burning beam of light. Though it didn't seem quite right. Her beam shot at an upward angle and seemed to be getting more steep by the second. When her beam dissipated, she was met with a large plate of bronze striking her square in the chest as it flew horizontally.

"Quadra kill!!"

"Who is doing thi-" Ezreal never finished as Pantheon's spear impaled him.

"PENTA KILL!!! Ace!"

--

Irelia face palmed as her team celebrated. "Oh god I've created a monster," she whispered to herself.

Regulation #105a (addenum): Pantheon is no longer able to utilize anything that isn't his own spear and shield.

Regulation #104: Irelia can no longer use her blades as a surfing board.

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

09-09-2012

Wow... Pantheon biggest cheat ever. How many regulations are there for him?

Ruckes

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySlicer View Post
Wow... Pantheon biggest cheat ever. How many regulations are there for him?
idk about 30, he will just be banned from the league soon ._.