Quality Jungle Guides (Learn a new jungle champ!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongBirdSweet View Post
bump made me #1na lee sin

Your welcome and as for the shaco and jax guides, they will be out later today as i just woke up about an hour ago =P

TheSneaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

I think i may only release one guide today

Sketch

08-31-2012

bump for now #1 na tsm material lee sin

TheSneaker

08-31-2012

Jungle shaco guide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-favDpjyn4

Anyways guys, i want your idea on what to add in my future vids

I was thinking of adding ganking methods and ganking tips and stuff like that ? would that help out

TheSneaker

08-31-2012

just went 8-1 as shaco, just to prove my jungle guide is legit and nice =D

TheSneaker

09-01-2012

3 win streak with shaco, may remake the guide to show ganking methods and little secret tips because i got 5 dislikes and only 3 likes (mainly trolls disliked) but i will remake it will my new format

TheSneaker

09-01-2012

I have a reached a 1k video views total GOAL ! Thanks a lot guys lets go for 2.5k now =D !

Misae

09-01-2012

Should try a jungle shyvanna.. wonderful counter jungler.

TheSneaker

09-01-2012

KK will do =D i might do one when shes free, but i dont really like shiv and her ganks are pretty bad until level 6 + she requires lots of movement speed

Other then that i may stop posting my new videos on this thread because i dont want trolls disliking my hard work for no reason, so if you want, subscribe to keep updated, but ill still be taking requests from this thread =D

Rigelina

09-02-2012

I'd like to see a jungle Naut guide without a starting leash. I watched a few Jungle Nauts absolutely dominate late game. It motivated me to buy him, but his initial clear is just too hard without team help. In particular, it seems Naut thrives with damage on wolves + blue leash, but just craps out without it. I tried it and failed 4x in a row (bot games for the sake of practicing initial clears without team help). I don't play a jungler until I'm comfortable playing him without team support (for those games when you just can't get a leash), and I just can't seem to get started with Naut.