Skin: Showman Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desructo View Post
Why when I saw this I thought it said "Snowman Draven" in the title questioning how it would look.
Hahah, I hope you're not too disappointed that that isn't what it ended up being.

Spookypatrol

08-29-2012

Alrighty people, I have made even more progress on the art Be sure to check out the updated art!

WorrSSo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

May I suggest that, when you're doing the axes, you consider drawing them on fire? I don't know if would be possible to see this in game but, Draven, as a true showman, should be able to use such an exotic weapon, spinning axes, on fire! That's one element, IMO, that would make this an awesome skin .

Spookypatrol

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorrSSo View Post
May I suggest that, when you're doing the axes, you consider drawing them on fire? I don't know if would be possible to see this in game but, Draven, as a true showman, should be able to use such an exotic weapon, spinning axes, on fire! That's one element, IMO, that would make this an awesome skin .
That would be pretty sweet, and it's also not something I haven't thought about before... however! For a separate skin I plan to eventually get around to drawing a "Firedancer Draven" skin based on Hawaiian Firedancers, seeing as that's what his dance is based on in the first place.

Spookypatrol

09-01-2012

More updates to the art have been completed Draven is pretty much completely shaded now.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

Updates look awesome! That face is... horrifying, yet so Draven.

Spookypatrol

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlatypirate View Post
Updates look awesome! That face is... horrifying, yet so Draven.
Aww, it's not horrifying D:

Anyway, I took a quick break from working so hard on Showman Draven and started playing with ideas for the Firedancer Draven skin idea I had in mind, too For those of you who want to see the WIP, here it is:

Attachment 520273

ThePlatypirate

09-02-2012

Ermergerd, Firedancer Draven. Why was this not his skin? Would have been far better than Soul Reaver, and actually suited him lol. I love the pose. Very splash-art actiony. And who wouldn't love burning axes? I can only imagine the awesomeness of his particle effects. Can't wait to see more of this one. And finished Showman of course!

Spookypatrol

09-03-2012

Thank you very much I'm going to finish the lineart and base colors for Firedancer and then keep working on the BG for Showman~

Alphonsio

10-23-2012

Once again, Draven's amazing and I'd like another skin for him. +1