Why is the IP gain per victory only 100 IP?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meowzor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyov View Post
I don't want to grind for Runes with like 25,000 IP for a good/best rune set....
And buying IP boosts... waste of money
QQ I had 50k save up before rune pages came out its not that bad.

Brassherald

09-12-2010

I didn't mind the IP amount when I was leveling, but once you hit 30, you should get an IP increase per game, it just feels like it takes forever to get anything now with the low IP rewards per game.

Stenchrot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garridy View Post
Riot wants to give a relativity lower amount of IP when you play games so it takes playing more games to get what you want.
The longer you take to get things the more you will play and the more likely you are going to give in and just buy what you want with cash.
Yes, I agree, but as I said, this could also help players to buy runes more quickly, and it could motivate everyone to buy more IP boosts due to the high amount given.

also, I don't mind farming 6300 IP for a champ, but flat IP per game could be bigger, it would also take less games to win/ lose and wouldn't be so stressful.

Stenchrot

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosecutor Godot View Post
Because you're a leaver.

I gain more than 150 per victory.
That must be it!

Oh wai-

no, I'm aware of the IP bonus for not leaving games. gives you a number close to 150, but it's still a very small amount. could be bigger.

Meowzor

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenchrot View Post
That must be it!

Oh wai-

no, I'm aware of the IP bonus for not leaving games. gives you a number close to 150, but it's still a very small amount. could be bigger.
you do get less ip when you leave I believe and it should be that way.

Stenchrot

09-12-2010

just want to get some kind of response from a red.

Stenchrot

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowzor View Post
you do get less ip when you leave I believe and it should be that way.
I'm not complaining for the less IP gained if you leave, I think it's a good way to make sane people stop leaving. but maybe +23 bonus IP isn't that much?

FABIOForever

09-12-2010

I would rather have slow IP gain (champions you want will eventually cycle into free weeks anyway) and have others fund my free game than have to pay myself.

Lougle

09-12-2010

Quote:

A-Rod says: Steroids are bad kids!

Oh A red not A rod.... so sorry.

Garridy

09-12-2010

Quote:
Unlikely, there isn't really anything that needs to be explained. You get 100 IP because that's just the amount Riot decided on.

123456 ... 7