Mutual Benefits of a Man and a Seductress

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

W4ddleBuff

08-27-2012

Hmm....never really been on these forums too much, but it looks interesting. I publish all my LoL fics on Fanfiction.net, so check this story out there.

18+, a pairing fic of Ahri and Ezreal.

Smut and fluff, with an overdose of OTP goodness.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8263736/...d_a_Seductress

Summary: A stereotypical situation; a drunken man, a woman whose needs are required to be met. Ahri finds such a man in the bar of the Reflecting Chamber, as her carnal desires crave a fit contender to slake them. But as she holds Ezreal in her grasp, she gets much more than she bargained for.

Be sure to leave a review or reply. :3

Excelsior!

Dorryza

08-27-2012

Hey waddle. Just a warning, from one writer to another.

It's traditionally very dangerous to post 18+ stuff on the forums. There was this huge controversy over someone else posting 18+ stuff getting banned, and a red specifically said that they'd at least prefer the forums to be generally T rated.

You should add the fact that it's 18+ in the title, and in the summary, before the link... Just make it clear to any idiot out there that this is going to involve sexual content (cause if I know you, it will....)

Happy writing!

Dorryza

Giannoulias

08-27-2012

hahaha, it's funny, I just stumbled across this story on fanfiction.net yesterday and today I see this forum post...but yeah, I mean, throw in an 18+ warning and you should (hopefully) be fine....you should probably also accept the summoner's code so we can read your post more easily

W4ddleBuff

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorryza View Post
Hey waddle. Just a warning, from one writer to another.

It's traditionally very dangerous to post 18+ stuff on the forums. There was this huge controversy over someone else posting 18+ stuff getting banned, and a red specifically said that they'd at least prefer the forums to be generally T rated.

You should add the fact that it's 18+ in the title, and in the summary, before the link... Just make it clear to any idiot out there that this is going to involve sexual content (cause if I know you, it will....)

Happy writing!

Dorryza
^^ Thanks. This thread thing is a complete mystery to me, since the only thread-like thing I've been to is 4Chan. XD

Prozn856

Recruiter

08-28-2012

Moar

W4ddleBuff

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prozn856 View Post
Moar
lol Sure thing. Just waiting until 40 reviews first. :3

Oçtøpus

08-28-2012

Did Ezreal Die?

W4ddleBuff

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollusks View Post
Did Ezreal Die?
God, you just made me laugh like a horse.

Prozn856

Recruiter

08-29-2012

bump

Prozn856

Recruiter

08-30-2012

bump