Community..pls let every1 know that Revive is stupid...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonxa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

revive is bad and barely viable i can only find it viable with pant or shen or TF

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Revive + Teleport on someone with a global teleport is viable.

Myridus

09-12-2010

Haha, I can't believe some people are actually arguing. It's kind of a no-brainer. This show of lack of common sense just makes my day. This is on the level of arguing if Yi or Galio should initiate. Have fun with that.

Wertty

09-12-2010

About a month ago I would have never heard of such a thing as someone saying revive was useful for anything.
I guess one of the top tier players mentioned it could be okay so now everyone changed their tone.
I'm suspecting the same thing'll happen with malady next because Elementz used it in one of his builds.
"OH MAN MALADY'S OKAY AFTER ALL I WAS JUST USING IT WRONG IS ALL"

MagiDragon

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woozl View Post
Question: What happens/can you use Revive while in Explodo Mode as Kog?
As far as I know, Kog isn't oficially "dead" until he explodes, the timer still isn't counting, so you can't use Revive yet.

Wertty

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiDragon View Post
As far as I know, Kog isn't oficially "dead" until he explodes, the timer still isn't counting, so you can't use Revive yet.
^ That.
It makes me lol when I jihad someone as kog and I'm the one getting first blood.